Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since It's September and no build and price is to be found. I introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte Bronco.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pumpkin Spice Latte.jpg
Is that going to be available with the white door handles? :cool:
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i think part of the anxiety is the abrupt change Ford made to dealer moves. the email has a hard date of 10/31/20. the longer it takes B&P to come out, the shorter the window is to move our reservation to a different dealer. add the high-ball pricing from the recent survey, the continued uncertainty of 2020 and a lot of people are on edge that their dream vehicle might be out of reach.
You really think that if they cause a delay they won't let you switch dealers? C'mon.

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I knew there was a lot of day drinking going on as a result of work-from-home and sitting on the couch counting ones government money, but I didn't realize how much until i saw this 114 page thread.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i think part of the anxiety is the abrupt change Ford made to dealer moves. the email has a hard date of 10/31/20. the longer it takes B&P to come out, the shorter the window is to move our reservation to a different dealer. add the high-ball pricing from the recent survey, the continued uncertainty of 2020 and a lot of people are on edge that their dream vehicle might be out of reach.
Yea but if a dealer is offering no ADM and all the other stuff, what is knowing the price going to do? Not being an ass I would like to know.

MentalBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Toyota Tundra, Yamaha WR250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope Ford does not release Build & Price until late October. Until then a lot of members here will loose their minds and cancel their orders and so I can move up in line.

And if they were to release it tomorrow, some will still loose their minds and complain why? Why? Why?

I swear, the majority of post are people complaining about everything.
YEAH! What do people think this site is....Facebook?

Sponsored

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea but if a dealer is offering no ADM and all the other stuff, what is knowing the price going to do? Not being an ass I would like to know.
some people havent even heard from their reservation dealer yet and are looking at making a roadtrip to Granger/Stephens as an alternative. Knowing the price will help them make that decision.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You really think that if they cause a delay they won't let you switch dealers? C'mon.
What we know right now, is the Oct 31 date is the last day to switch. Nothing has been communicated at this time to suggest otherwise.

A lot of dealers are falling back on, 'we don't know pricing'. They are also being very vague. There are a few dealers that are saying no ADM but there are still a lot of dealers that will add dealer add-ons, or at least not providing a clear answer. Most people want to buy local and cannot find a dealer close to them that will give a straight answer. Having a clear price will open more doors to negotiate and the sooner - the more time to find a deal that is best for them.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Oktoberfest Bronco should also have the bottle opener in the tailgate like the Bronco Sport and not on the back side of the sport tubes!
I vote bottle opener in the steering wheel for that version?

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it's preventing some people from making reservations. There's a limited window on how long reservations will be open. The longer Ford delays final information, the less likely someone will be to make a reservation. Some people like to know exactly what they're getting. Yes, you can back out, but some people don't want to go through the hassle or wait in line when they could be looking elsewhere.

Everyone's situation is unique. For those of us who are ready to buy a vehicle/toy now...Ford could easily capture our attention by giving us the information to keep us interested. I know what I'm getting with a Jeep and I could be driving one within two days. Yes, the wait for the Bronco is inevitable, but if you showed me how competitive the EXACT Bronco I want is and it's capability, then I might be convinced to wait.

Again, not an issue for guys who were already locked in for the long haul. Ford is hoping there's more of them than the ones in the market today.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, I'm saying it's part of a larger picture with delays. There's already been three or four delays on just getting out a commercial. Journalists haven't been able to drive the vehicle. The whole thing is not confidence-inspiring.

Not a huge deal if I was just an expectant fan, but now I've paid $100 to get in a line that leads to me maybe getting a vehicle in 2021?
I still think you’re personally over reacting, sorry, It’s $100. I don’t disagree with you about how some of this has been handled but it isn’t that serious.
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7
Status
Not open for further replies.