Cybrrstarr

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
This clears up some confusion for me. Don't know why Capable front bumper was even on B&P then 🤷‍♂️

BN: We currently see three options scattered across build and price. In the Bronco Build and Price tool there are three bumpers: the standard bumper, the Heavy Duty Modular Bumper, and the Capable Bumper.
  • The Standard Bumper is plastic and is the default bumper for Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wild Track. It includes tow hooks that can be used for flat towing and can have fog lights installed as part of the Big Bend equipment group so you'd also see those on the Outer Banks and Wildtrack.

• The Heavy Duty Modular Bumper is standard on Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition. It has a slew of features and is a required add for the brush guard and front steel bash plate options. Also, if you plan to order a winch from the factory, you'll be getting this bumper added to your order. If you're ordering a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Wildtrack and want to bring your own foglamps since it will not include the foglamps that come with those trims, this the option to get.

• We've confirmed with Ford that the Capable Front Bumper that you see in the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wildtrack accessory options in the Bronco Build and Price tool has been listed in error and is not available as a 2021MY option.🤷‍♂️

Advertisement

jclaypool83

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328I, 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
This clears up some confusion for me.

BN: We currently see three options scattered across build and price. In the Bronco Build and Price tool there are three bumpers: the standard bumper, the Heavy Duty Modular Bumper, and the Capable Bumper.
  • The Standard Bumper is plastic and is the default bumper for Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wild Track. It includes tow hooks that can be used for flat towing and can have fog lights installed as part of the Big Bend equipment group so you'd also see those on the Outer Banks and Wildtrack.

• The Heavy Duty Modular Bumper is standard on Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition. It has a slew of features and is a required add for the brush guard and front steel bash plate options. Also, if you plan to order a winch from the factory, you'll be getting this bumper added to your order. If you're ordering a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Wildtrack and want to bring your own foglamps since it will not include the foglamps that come with those trims, this the option to get.

• We've confirmed with Ford that the Capable Front Bumper that you see in the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wildtrack accessory options in the Bronco Build and Price tool has been listed in error and is not available as a 2021MY option.
this is getting out of control, ford is lost

Major_Bullsteak

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Clubs

This clears up some confusion for me.

• We've confirmed with Ford that the Capable Front Bumper that you see in the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wildtrack accessory options in the Bronco Build and Price tool has been listed in error and is not available as a 2021MY option.
Thanks for posting this. I would still like to know what the capable front bumper is though.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, California, USA
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali 3500 HD 4x4 long bed
So the capable bumper is doing exactly what Ford intended...it is capable of proving, yet, again, that Ford is capable of screwing something else up on this launch. It also shows that they are not capable of proofing their releases before putting them into our capable hands. I am pretty sure my ten-year-old is more capable at this point. <shakes head>

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6spd 2013 F150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Well that settles that. MOVE ON NOTHING MORE TO SEE!

guzie

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti
It does suck but moving on to the modular instead. My bet is we get to 50 pages about how bad it is and everyone is canceling their reservations over it by morning though.

Advertisement

Advertisement