BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shouldn't they be adding to the 200+ accessories promised, not removing them ...
At this rate the only way we’re getting anywhere near 200 accessories is with counting dumb stuff like license plate frames and bronco branded air fresheners as accessories.

Ford had good intentions but bit off more than they could chew. I will be so happy to eat crow if they actually pull off a legit 200 accessory catalog in ‘21. But I ain’t holding my breath lol

Sponsored

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's it I'm cancelling. I there just are not enough unknown items in the B&P for me. Next time Ford does a launch they need to make sure the Hot Fired Correlated Rear View Mirror is ready or I'm going to buy a Yaris!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL - nobody knew what it was.

But I'll be damned if Ford gets away with saving it for MY22!! Storm the Ford HQ!!!
Too soon.

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This clears up some confusion for me. Don't know why Capable front bumper was even on B&P then ?‍♂

BN: We currently see three options scattered across build and price. In the Bronco Build and Price tool there are three bumpers: the standard bumper, the Heavy Duty Modular Bumper, and the Capable Bumper.
  • The Standard Bumper is plastic and is the default bumper for Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wild Track. It includes tow hooks that can be used for flat towing and can have fog lights installed as part of the Big Bend equipment group so you'd also see those on the Outer Banks and Wildtrack.

• The Heavy Duty Modular Bumper is standard on Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition. It has a slew of features and is a required add for the brush guard and front steel bash plate options. Also, if you plan to order a winch from the factory, you'll be getting this bumper added to your order. If you're ordering a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Wildtrack and want to bring your own foglamps since it will not include the foglamps that come with those trims, this the option to get.

• We've confirmed with Ford that the Capable Front Bumper that you see in the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wildtrack accessory options in the Bronco Build and Price tool has been listed in error and is not available as a 2021MY option.?‍♂
They are doing everything they can to push this vehicle to MY22. (I’ll gladly take my WT with the capable bumper as a MY22.) It’s extremely obvious the vehicle is not ready. Whoever’s involved in this shit show of the rollout clearly sucks at their job. And you can only use COVID as an excuse so many times...

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see a video from BN about this