North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Many posts stated the Sasquatch had large diameter wire gauge springs. These pics do not support that hypnosis, they both look the same. However, what we do see is the coil winding is different spacing at the top, but that is on an uncompressed spring, so the jury is still out.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco chassis closeups (frame, suspension, axles, hubs, engine) ???️ 1610224264288

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to see pictures of the 4-cylinder MT at the same build stage. Please!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well the way I see it the mount is the lowest point so that would be the Bronc's ground clearance and if you compare to a jeep's ground clearance it would be at the diff because the mount is higher. Not to mention the mount is not any "lower" than the diameter of the 17" wheel. How many rocks are goin to get that close to the Inside of the wheel. Skids would be nice to see though just for peace of mind. More on that below.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco chassis closeups (frame, suspension, axles, hubs, engine) ???️ Bronco_parts_03

Also before I responded in another thread I re-watched the rubicon/moab testing videos. I didn't hear them say anything about hitting a mount. Only thing I heard was the gas tank skid plate. BANG ! SCREEEEETCH !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And I do recall hearing Brad say they beat it up pretty good so it was reinforced.

One more note I will make This design was tested by off road people and Ford listened to what they said and made changes. It's not like Ford said "what do they know". If this mount would have been a problem it would have been changed. Just my 2 cents.

Is it time to order yet ??? I can't wait to get this Bad Ass SOB on the trails !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well the way I see it the mount is the lowest point so that would be the Bronc's ground clearance and if you compare to a jeep's ground clearance it would be at the diff because the mount is higher. Not to mention the mount is not any "lower" than the diameter of the 17" wheel. How many rocks are goin to get that close to the Inside of the wheel. Skids would be nice to see though just for peace of mind. More on that below.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco chassis closeups (frame, suspension, axles, hubs, engine) ???️ Bronco_parts_03

Also before I responded in another thread I re-watched the rubicon/moab testing videos. I didn't hear them say anything about hitting a mount. Only thing I heard was the gas tank skid plate. BANG ! SCREEEEETCH !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And I do recall hearing Brad say they beat it up pretty good so it was reinforced.

One more note I will make This design was tested by off road people and Ford listened to what they said and made changes. It's not like Ford said "what do they know". If this mount would have been a problem it would have been changed. Just my 2 cents.

Is it time to order yet ??? I can't wait to get this Bad Ass SOB on the trails !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
True, but often I pick a line placing the 'rock' between the diff and tire, this just limits my target area. And, yes the fuel tank will be an issue...but bring it, I'm ready for my Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd love to see pictures of the 4-cylinder MT at the same build stage. Please!
Pass this on to the stig. Keep eyes open for it. Says pretty rare right now. A lot like VB! ?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else want to marvel at the size of the transmission and transfer case? These bitches are massive.

1610202990882.png
I know, RIGHT?!? Fortunately it’s a FREE UPGRADE!!! :love:

Can someone please confirm that? Asking for a friend who wishes to remain anonymous [B&P software coder for a “major automotive manufacturer”].