Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Crap I don’t know which looks better, carbonized or iconic. Carbonized isn’t as dark as I thought and I like it
Carbonized looks like liquid mercury, its very cool.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

VB = too light. AMB = too dark. Lighting blue = just right. Oh its only offered on the FE?!?! Son of a... goldilocks!!!!!!!!!!
That is so true. Really like lightning.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish AM Blue was blue. :) Love it in intense sunlight, but in anything else it is a another shade of black.
YES I like that!! With all the bright/purplish blues every car marker has nice to see something different.!!

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It really does. Think I’m sold on that.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Colors Samples Comparison – Cloudy vs Sunny (Including LIGHTNING BLUE) 5AD41985-353E-45A9-9289-46819C81940F
That does look good. How did someone get the actual paint, and/or is that the actual paint?

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn it! I really want to like AMB but this is way too dark. VB is too bright for me and fricken LB is perfect but only available on FE. WTF. FE is already sold out. Why do they need exclusive colors!?

Ford is turning into the EA games of car manufacturing ?

Excuse me while I go kick this blue color can I cant have down the road.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Colors Samples Comparison – Cloudy vs Sunny (Including LIGHTNING BLUE) IgxQR6

Last edited:

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My take on the colors was, Rapid red was very nice.AMB was way to dark unless the light hits it just right.
Yellow was meh. Grey's were grey. Race red was bright with an orange tint to it.Area 51 was the bomb. The lighter blues looked very good. The rest i dont remember cause they sucked

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That does look good. How did someone get the actual paint, and/or is that the actual paint?
It’s not the actual carbonized Gray it’s just someone’s restored bronco. It’s very close to carbonized though.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s not the actual carbonized Gray it’s just someone’s restored bronco. It’s very close to carbonized though.
Thanks for the reply

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you full-screen the video with 1080p? Obviously all of our eyes are a bit different. But it looked eggshell white pretty much everywhere unless the sun hit it juuuuuuuuuuuuust right. And that's in Las Vegas sun! Seattle "sun" isn't going to offer as much to go with.
Yep, looked minty to me too on my 4K iPhone in 1080p

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crap I don’t know which looks better, carbonized or iconic. Carbonized isn’t as dark as I thought and I like it
Iconic Silver looks really good in person on the Explorer. I went and looked at it, Rapid Red, and VB on a 60% partly cloudy day.
Take always: Rapid Red looked great when the sun hit it, but kind of deep dark “old man red” under the clouds.
VB looks good, but it isn’t my style.
Iconic Silver looked great, the metallic flake captures the light, it looked like a bright sparkly silver in the sun and a slightly darker, shimmering liquid metal under the clouds.
They moved an Ingot Silver vehicle over by the Iconic for me and WOW, what a difference.
Iconic Silver is the perfect safe choice for a color that still looks great, will age well, and not show dirt and desert/trail pinstriping.

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic Silver looks really good in person on the Explorer. I went and looked at it, Rapid Red, and VB on a 60% partly cloudy day.
Take always: Rapid Red looked great when the sun hit it, but kind of deep dark “old man red” under the clouds.
VB looks good, but it isn’t my style.
Iconic Silver looked great, the metallic flake captures the light, it looked like a bright sparkly silver in the sun and a slightly darker, shimmering liquid metal under the clouds.
They moved an Ingot Silver vehicle over by the Iconic for me and WOW, what a difference.
Iconic Silver is the perfect safe choice for a color that still looks great, will age well, and not show dirt and desert/trail pinstriping.
That’s good to hear but I’m curious if it’s too bright. That’s why I’m surprised by carbonized because in the pictures it doesn’tlook much darker than iconic. I really want this look
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Colors Samples Comparison – Cloudy vs Sunny (Including LIGHTNING BLUE) 2FC00D00-4CC2-450D-866B-E1C734A2A4E3

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I change which color I’m leaning towards on almost a weekly basis now. Back to Velocity Blue, and Area 51 is in the race as well.
Sponsored