Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m going to be an ass here and ask a question without reading the thread.. is the list in the first post kept up to date? Curious if any dealers in the southeast are planning below msrp on ‘24 orders
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to be an ass here and ask a question without reading the thread.. is the list in the first post kept up to date? Curious if any dealers in the southeast are planning below msrp on ‘24 orders
I don't think it's been updated since Sept 2020. Your best bet is to ask around at dealers you trust to see what they are offering.

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Definitely not. The dealer I tried who the lost says takes XPlan definitely doesn't.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not. The dealer I tried who the lost says takes XPlan definitely doesn't.
X Plan has not been available on Bronco since ordering started in '21. However, the dealer can give you a discount which works out to the same as X Plan but it is not actually Ford's X Plan. Will it change for 2024? Probably not if they continue to sell more than they can build.

smp7032b

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just put in order for 2024 wildtrak. Local Dealer/Salesman at invoice. Leo at VanBortel.

Sponsored

oneballout

Badlands
First Name
Jayme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 24’ from a dealer in SC at invoice. Will also accept any rebates, etc at the time of delivery….Costco, Farm B, etc.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Located in Central NJ

Getting ready to place a order for a 2024 Badlands

Ciocca Ford (Lawrenceville) said no pricing plans available
Haldeman Fold (Hamilton) said I could use A/Z plan
I used Ciocca in Flemmington for my 2023. Got the discount because it was reserved day one and they had no ADM. best car buying experience I ever had.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just put in order for 2024 wildtrak. Local Dealer/Salesman at invoice. Leo at VanBortel.
At invoice or sticker? So prices are coming down? Nice!

Sponsored

Thetiler

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerstroke 3.0, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I used Ciocca in Flemmington for my 2023. Got the discount because it was reserved day one and they had no ADM. best car buying experience I ever had.
I was there on Saturday, and they are adding a market adjustment of 5,000.00 on the big bend and 10,000.00 on the Wildtrak. Looking at the window stickers.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was there on Saturday, and they are adding a market adjustment of 5,000.00 on the big bend and 10,000.00 on the Wildtrak. Looking at the window stickers.
Wow..when I picked mine up they said no ADM I guess on lot that are now.
Sponsored