First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't it Ford's decision whether the Bronco is X-Plan eligible? I ask this because if it's not X-Plan eligible, then a dealer has to go by that, correct?
Yes Ford supports A,X,Z and D Plan sales and reimburses it's dealers for that pricing which is subject to audit and chargebacks will occur if proper pricing isn't given. It is a Dealers choice to honor these price plans which we do at www.inskeepford.com we do not charge ADM over MSRP. Indianapolis area. 2nd gen dealer for 60 years.
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150, 2006 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kinsel Ford in Beaumont, will be asking MSRP and all eligible discounts.
And a free gift.

"
Kevin,

To answer youw queations, we will not be marking up the Bronco we will honor any discounts available to Ford.

We give you a gift when ordering though Kinsel Ford and have many events planned around the the purchase of your Bronco. The Bronco is a lifestyle vehicle and we will be on the journey with you with trips and sponsored activities.

We offer you more because we want you to be a part of the Kinsel Ford Bronco Family.

Thank You,

Wayne Duhon
Kinsel Ford Bronco Team
"

NYCat21

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Buddenhagen’s Ford
Hortonville,NY
No markup
no discount currently
will honor xplan if allowed by ford.
documentation fee didn’t ask

I went in person and found out that the xplan was available for the bronco sport, so it looks pretty decent that the full size Bronco would receive it. They also had color samples available. The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating.

jbronco3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally joined to make this point for GA residents.

Georgia / Buford / Mall of Georgia Ford/ MSRP, no markups / X-Plan: YES
Joined for the same reason. Just got off the phone with WADE FORD in Smyrna (Atlanta) and they "have not made a decision" on if they are charging markups and claimed the list on Bronco6g was incorrect. I told them that I will be leaving if they charge a markup. Just want all the Atlanta folks buying from Wade to know. I talked with AutoNation Ford in Marietta (literally 5 miles from Wade) and they are not charging a markup. Not sure about X-plan.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with Tidelands Ford in Pawleys Island SC via email, they are accepting X plan. Still waiting to hear back from Myrtle Beach Ford.

Sponsored

hackworth

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Siemans Ford in Bridgman, Michigan:
ADM: No
X-Plan: Yes
Additional Discounts: No (suggested I was insane for even asking)

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mac Haik Ford - Pasadena, Texas
ADM: No
X-Plan: Unknown
Additional Discounts: Unknown

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MULLINAX FORD in Kissimmee, Florida will not charge any Mark Up on any Bronco or Mach E. Also, unlike 99% of other Florida dealers, Mullinax Ford has NO DEALER FEES. Most dealers hide these fees until you take delivery. Don't be fooled! We will happily accept all A-X-Z-D Plans. mullinaxfordkiss.com

Thanks for your consideration! Best Regards, Chris Baron, General Manager, Mullinax Ford Kissimmee
Is this offer only good for Mullinax in Kissimmee? Im currently located in the Florida Panhandle and see there is a Mullinax dealer in Mobile, AL

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is what I got from Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL

Hi Marc, this is Jimmy Sunderland at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL. Our chain of stores will be selling the Bronco at MSRP and we will honor X-Plan. We will have no dealer fees. We're still too far off to know what sort of manufacturer incentives will be offered. Those will likely be the last bits determined upon roll-out. Have you already reserved one? You are welcome to if you like with us.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now that X Plan is off the table, are we updating this? If so, Crossroads Wake Forest confirmed MSRP pricing. $699 dealer administration fee, $59 electronic filing fee and a $497 dealer installed Surface Protect plan (that I insisted wasn't mandatory and he said that all new vehicles will come with this). :rolleyes:

Sponsored

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now that X Plan is off the table, are we updating this? If so, Crossroads Wake Forest confirmed MSRP pricing. $699 dealer administration fee, $59 electronic filing fee and a $497 dealer installed Surface Protect plan (that I insisted wasn't mandatory and he said that all new vehicles will come with this). :rolleyes:
OMG run away

NorCalNate

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have made two contacts to Livermore Ford in Northren CA and both times they said ADM is undecided, but your chart shows no. I would love to know where that original info came from.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With so many dealers knowing less than we do , I wonder how many that are saying they will honor X-Plan actually know Ford has said that it would not be ?

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would not be surprise at all ....if the dealership have know all along there would be no plans to discount a D** THING . That's why dealership like Granger are the good one's.
Sponsored