First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi and a 3 time wrangler owner my JKU were solid but my JLU has been trash and Jeep is buying it back and cutting me a check. My first car was a bronco 2 and my dream car has always been a 68 bronco, so I am officially defecting the Jeeper lifestyle and wanting to get on the wait list for a 4dr badlands Sasquatch soft top in carbonized grey.. please don’t tell my friends on the JLWranglerforums lol. looking fir a Recommendation on best dealer to work with in CA. Specifically Orange County. Any help you guys could give would be appreciated?

also suggestion fir this thread.. that we did in the JL recommended dealer thread.. is it possible to get the fleet manager emailor best know contact fir each dealer added.. as I find that each person you talk to at each dealership will treat you differently, and for forum stuff there is usually one guy who understands we are educated buyers and run a factory order discount program.
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi and a 3 time wrangler owner my JKU were solid but my JLU has been trash and Jeep is buying it back and cutting me a check. My first car was a bronco 2 and my dream car has always been a 68 bronco, so I am officially defecting the Jeeper lifestyle and wanting to get on the wait list for a 4dr badlands Sasquatch soft top in carbonized grey.. please don’t tell my friends on the JLWranglerforums lol. looking fir a Recommendation on best dealer to work with in CA. Specifically Orange County. Any help you guys could give would be appreciated?

also suggestion fir this thread.. that we did in the JL recommended dealer thread.. is it possible to get the fleet manager emailor best know contact fir each dealer added.. as I find that each person you talk to at each dealership will treat you differently, and for forum stuff there is usually one guy who understands we are educated buyers and run a factory order discount program.
well, CA can be tough, but @EricAtKearnyMesaFord is your best bet, in my opinion. People have transferred to him from as far away as Florida. No ADM’s and he will discount the value of the discontinued x plan (that Ford removed) to qualified buyers. Tons of CA buyers moved to him, in SD. Everything can be done by phone and email, except to have it delivered to you, so just one trip south!

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mountain View Ford in Chattanooga, TN - Spoke with Chris from the Bronco team today and was told they will charge all customers MSRP. They were very adamant that there would be no discounts for anyone. They also want a $1000 non-refundable deposit.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Friendly Ford in Las Vegas, they said they will NOT be charging ADM, and they are *pretty sure* x-plan will be offered.
Hey I'm in Vegas too, I got my reservation through team ford. Dang if that's the case then I should move my reservation.

Sponsored

Champ365

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Future Ford in Roseville, CA just informed me today they aren’t honoring XPlan. Gary Gonzales internet sales manager confirmed. I had previously been working with Justin who is no longer with the dealership. I now need to find somewhere else that will honor XPlan and allow me to move my reservation. Just a heads up for those that may have a reservation with Future Ford in Roseville.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Future Ford in Roseville, CA just informed me today they aren’t honoring XPlan. Gary Gonzales internet sales manager confirmed. I had previously been working with Justin who is no longer with the dealership. I now need to find somewhere else that will honor XPlan and allow me to move my reservation. Just a heads up for those that may have a reservation with Future Ford in Roseville.
Try @EricAtKearnyMesaFord, I think he's in your general region. If not ask Albert @Granger Ford for a shipping quote.

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I switched my reservation to Granger but not before I called every MN dealer within reason. Here is the info I have:

Boyer Trucks, Minneapolis MN (my original dealer) - ADM has been confirmed as likely. I asked them up to last week when I switched to Granger about MSRP and they said they didn't think they'd be able to do msrp for me.

Anderson Koch Ford, North Branch MN.. I was told MSRP.

New Brighton Ford, New Brighton MN.. I was told MSRP

Autonation Ford, White Bear Lake, MN.. I was told MSRP. Autonation contracted with Waldoch for Bronco Sport and Full Size Bronco for custom builds so FYI for MN residents or those nearby who know Waldoch trucks.. Autonation is gonna be the go-to dealer for those builds.

North County Ford, Coon Rapids MN.. I was told MSRP.

All of these calls and emails were with multiple salespeople and/or sales managers as well. I sold hard on getting under MSRP and no one budged, so I went to Granger.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Per Ford.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-confirmation-update-confirmed-by-ford.6988/

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
**Note about crossroads Ford Apex. Just had my vehicle at the dealership for service. Every “New“vehicle they have in their showroom has a addendum of $497 you have to pay. They list it under “Ford protect surface care” which includes fabric, vinyl, leather protectant and exterior paint protect and door edge guards. A salesman verbally told me they charge this on any new vehicle. This is on top of the already $699 Admin Fee Charged By them on all vehicles.

1AAC9A05-A037-4B19-9F52-A0FC02C1AFB7.png

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Robinson Brothers in Baton Rouge wants a $2,000 deposit. Time to find a new dealer.

edit:
Courtesy Ford in Breaux Bridge isn't forcing a deposit. Their doc fees are $463, no ADM.
Hollingsworth Richards Ford in Baton Rouge seemed to be the most knowledgeable. $360 total fees, no ADM, no deposit.

Last edited:

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally had my reservation with Maxwell Ford but they wanted a $2500 non-refundable deposit and were trying to tell me I had to submit my order within a week or they would use my allocation for another customer. (not how that works)

Switched my reservation to Leif Johnson Ford and the process couldn't have been easier, no additional deposit and Leo was super helpful in explaining the process and converting my order.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Robinson Brothers in Baton Rouge wants a $2,000 deposit. Time to find a new dealer.

edit:
Courtesy Ford in Breaux Bridge isn't forcing a deposit. Their doc fees are $463, no ADM.
Hollingsworth Richards Ford in Baton Rouge seemed to be the most knowledgeable. $360 total fees, no ADM, no deposit.
Try Matt Bowers Ford in NO. Granger style deals.
Sponsored