First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The number of reservations may have far exceeded Ford's expectations and people at the top have probably told everyone not to let ANYTHING mess this up.

I still chuckle at the absurd prices of the Gladiators when they released a bit back. That was brought down a notch fairly quickly when they sat on the lots.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The number of reservations may have far exceeded Ford's expectations and people at the top have probably told everyone not to let ANYTHING mess this up.
True, this is a big moment for Ford. I can see these trucks going well over MSRP after reservations are complete.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True, this is a big moment for Ford. I can see these trucks going well over MSRP after reservations are complete.
I would think after reservations are completed, sales volume would slow down quite a bit and some incentives would then be offered to keep the momentum going.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update for Larry H Miller Super Ford in SLC:

ADM will not be charged for reservations/pre-orders but it’s not determined yet whether it will be for dealer allocation/walk-ins. Not sure how to represent this on the spreadsheet.

edit: also unknown if they will honor plan pricing on either pre-orders or dealer allocation.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would guess mostly through volume. Plus, they likely get incentives from Ford when they hit certain sales goals. This dealer shows a 3.7 out of 5 rating, so a good but not great reputation.

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm confirmed for a first edition Ford Bronco and selected a dealer that night based on location. I felt I was lucky enough to get a chance to buy the Bronco 1st edition and dealer seemed less relevant. After reading more about mark ups, I reached out to the dealer. Based on my conversation I can see that this dealer will be marking up the first edition by roughly 10K.

My question for the forum, do I say forget that, I will find another dealer and just get a Wildtrak with no ADM OR is a 10k mark up worth it on the first edition. What would you do if you were in my shoes? And 10k to me will not make me poor by any means, but I consider it a decent chunk of change.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford has told dealers they will produce them in order they were received. As of last night they had almost 200,000 orders I believe.
200k orders or 200k RSVP? How many of those will convert into orders?

nelson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Mustang, Tacoma, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This thread is the epitome of dealers nationwide. All have their own scummy ways or trying to reel you in... "nobody will be discounting these", "Ford said we can't discount them", "you need to put an additional $1K deposit with us today".. all total bullshit.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is the epitome of dealers nationwide. All have their own scummy ways or trying to reel you in... "nobody will be discounting these", "Ford said we can't discount them", "you need to put an additional $1K deposit with us today".. all total bullshit.
in addition the reservations should be going in ahead of dealer stock orders. If you reserv your not 200k orders behind

Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm confirmed for a first edition Ford Bronco and selected a dealer that night based on location. I felt I was lucky enough to get a chance to buy the Bronco 1st edition and dealer seemed less relevant. After reading more about mark ups, I reached out to the dealer. Based on my conversation I can see that this dealer will be marking up the first edition by roughly 10K.

My question for the forum, do I say forget that, I will find another dealer and just get a Wildtrak with no ADM OR is a 10k mark up worth it on the first edition. What would you do if you were in my shoes? And 10k to me will not make me poor by any means, but I consider it a decent chunk of change.
Could I afford a $10k markup? Sure. Would I ever pay it? Not under any circumstances. There are other options out there, and I would consider that a considerable insult for a dealer to think I am a sucker for him to make an *extra* $10,000 off of. No way. Not to mention, it sets a bad precedent for dealers to think they can do that.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Good that you know now....start shopping dealers to move your reservation....

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good that you know now....start shopping dealers to move your reservation....
You can’t move your reservation. If you want to change dealers you must cancel your reservation per Ford. I have already called and did a follow up call just to make sure. Can’t change dealer.
Sponsored