Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Angela Krause Ford in Alpharetta, Georgia said no ADM, will honor X plan and has dealer fee of 799.
Not sure if that helps anyone.
Thank you for posting. Mine is reserved out of there as well. The dealer fee sounds a little steep, but at least they're honoring the plan.
Sponsored

TheJosh

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150 Lariat, 2004 Toyota 4runner Sport, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
Walnut Creek Ford, Walnut Creek California Said they will Honor the X-Plan. Per the Sales Manager: "Yes, Walnut Creek Ford will honor x-plan pricing. Ford's friends and partners, are our friends and partners"

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've updated my Bronco pricing spreadsheet for all models to include the following:
Price with X-Plan discount.
Price comparing the X-Plan pricing at a local dealer to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford).
Price comparing the $1,000 discount from Invoice to the $2,000 discount from MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford).

2021 Bronco pricing spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Below Invoice and more)
I've updated my Bronco pricing spreadsheet for all models to include the following:
Price with X-Plan discount.
Price comparing the X-Plan pricing at a local dealer to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford).
Price comparing the $1,000 discount from Invoice to the $2,000 discount from MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford).

2021 Bronco pricing spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Below Invoice and more)
Excellent work!

SGibbons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a buddy who lives in Lancaster! Big car enthusiast area down that way!! If you want to make the switch we would love to make you part of the family! We also provide a 10yr/Unlimited powertrain for free on all vehicles. You can use it anywhere in the country and there isn't any goofy requirements to keep it active.
ME: Currently Googling "Ford Customer Care Phone Number"

Looks like I'm going with Warren Midtown Motors. Thanks for your help!

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Team Ford in Las Vegas, Nevada confirmed to me that they’re accepting X-Plan. Not sure about any other details.

Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reached out to Gosch Ford Temecula, they had no information about ADM, XPlan, or anything else. Also called Lake Elsinore who was on this list, and the guy I talked to had no info either, which is a bit odd. Also said they were sold out which made no sense. So not going with them.

I talked to her as well, sold me right away about who to order with. The only dealer I called who had any answers for me.

I reserved with them, their receptionist was trained, as soon as I mentioned Bronco the alarm went on her side, she immediately handed me to the owner's assistant who was trying to help in any way, I was sold, 4 days later I am waiting feedback from 3 other SanDiego dealers who I left voicemails for and they didn't budge to call back!! I am sure they got my voicemail but they are marking up their cars, they lost me, I. I got couple calls fr Mary Ann but I am busy, will call tomorrow to see where am I on their list.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved with them, their receptionist was trained, as soon as I mentioned Bronco the alarm went on her side, she immediately handed me to the owner's assistant who was trying to help in any way, I was sold, 4 days later I am waiting feedback from 3 other SanDiego dealers who I left voicemails for and they didn't budge to call back!! I am sure they got my voicemail but they are marking up their cars, they lost me, I. I got couple calls fr Mary Ann but I am busy, will call tomorrow to see where am I on their list.
I need to get in touch and see where I am on their list. Probably pretty far back considering I did my reservation yesterday. Didn't think to ask when I was on the phone yesterday.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, Virginia
- No ADM
- No additional discounts
- Will honor X-Plan if Ford allows
- $799 Processing Fee
Not sure how much one would save here, even with an X-Plan... $275 X-Plan fee + $799 "Processing Fee."

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure how much one would save here, even with an X-Plan... $275 X-Plan fee + $799 "Processing Fee."
Maybe somebody with experience can chime in here but I thought X-Plan limited the 'fees' a dealer can charge to the $275 fee only.

If true then the $799 processing fee would only apply to non X-plan deals.

Can anyone confirm this???

UPDATE:
I found the following under the X-Plan rules:

Document Fees

• Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • Doc Fee Charges should be detailed on the AXZD Plan Pricing Agreement located in number 4.
In Virginia there is no 'limit' on fees from my understanding hence the ridiculous $799 fee Ted Britt tries to collect on all deals. However, from what the above rules state they would be capped at charging me $100 for the fee. So $275 X-plan fee + $100 doc/processing fee. That is my interpretation of the rule anyway. I will message the sales manager to confirm.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jshirley

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kerry Ford, Cincinnati OH

No ADM, will honor X-plan if it is offered. Doc fee is $283. Unsure if there will be any incentives until closer to the Bronco release.

Ugavet22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Base
Athens Ford in Athens, GA said they will be selling them at MSRP and will have a lifetime drivetrain warranty on all their Broncos

KentuckyBen

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ, Miata, Maxima, Outback
Stuart Powell Ford in Danville, KY
- No ADM
- No additional discounts
- Will honor X-Plan if Ford allows
- $395 Processing Fee ($100 with X-Plan)
-Currently have just 6 Broncos reserved

I am the internet manager at this dealer.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys; 2021 Audi A5 Sportback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ask if they are honoring this for FE models as well? Just curious
I work here... yes, applies to all models. Only time we add addendums is if we actually add something to the vehicle; liftkits, side steps, etc.

KADNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU Anvil, 2012 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke with the sales manager at University Ford in Durham, NC this morning.

He indicated no ADM.

X-plan is unknown at this time, but they likely to honor it, as they did for the Mach-E. He mentioned the structure of the X-plan may change for the Bronco, as it did with the Mach-E.
Sponsored