Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New member from Georgia here. Working on getting info from dealers within a couple of hours of Savannah. A summary of answers to some questions I asked of Woody Folsom Ford in Baxley, GA today:

No additional mark ups to MSRP, will follow any Ford rebate or incentive structure, Doc fee of $799, buyer gets free lifetime powertrain warranty and 4 free oil changes (oil changes are only good at a Woody Folsom location), no pricing below invoice, will accept any Ford pricing plan if Ford allows it, and won't match other dealers offer.

Attached is the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty brochure if anyone is interested.
Sponsored

Attachments

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spoke with Charlie Kaylor And Randall Buchanan at Clonninger Ford in Morganton, NC. They will be selling at MSRP and will accept X Plan. These guys have always been good to me and I’m excited to work with them. I’ve bought an 01 Bullitt off the showroom floor, two F-150’s, a F-250, a Freestyle, a Freestar, and an Expedition from one or the other of them. If you’re in WNC, upstate SC or Eastern TN give em a shout.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#ElephantInTheRoomQuestion

When will dealers on this list remove their offers from the table. Really want to pull the trigger on a reservation but still have a bit of financial stress about it.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#ElephantInTheRoomQuestion

When will dealers on this list remove their offers from the table. Really want to pull the trigger on a reservation but still have a bit of financial stress about it.

Ours will stay.

Cannot speak for other dealerships.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ours will stay.

Cannot speak for other dealerships.
The fact that your dealership will honor that is "A #1" for customer service. #notPuttingShadeOnOtherDealers The folks that I have comm'd with here seem straight up.

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would someone explain to me the advantage of X-plan? If I did my math correctly it's only a couple hundred bucks off of a $40k+ vehicle? Are the other pricing-plans significantly better?

Teageek

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reached out to Plant Ford (20403 I-45, Spring, TX 77388) and as of 7/31 they are uncertain if they will accept x-plan or charge ADM.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would someone explain to me the advantage of X-plan? If I did my math correctly it's only a couple hundred bucks off of a $40k+ vehicle? Are the other pricing-plans significantly better?
X plan is a partner plan, we are using the $300 xplan commission on top of our $1000 off the invoice to let those whom are eligible get more benefit than it would normally provide.

As for the "other" plans you need to work for FOMOCO, be retired from Ford or work at a dealership to get them so they are irrelevant to the discussion.

Sponsored

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, what this exercise has informed us of is .... we could have just stopped at Iowa ... and Granger ?(y)
Well, that depends on your travel costs to get there.

For me, it makes more sense to pay a few hundred extra and buy at Laura in Missouri.

And looking at the list, besides Granger, most of the best deal are in Missouri at this point.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, that depends on your travel costs to get there.

For me, it makes more sense to pay a few hundred extra and buy at Laura in Missouri.

And looking at the list, besides Granger, most of the best deal are in Missouri at this point.
Very true! Laura Ford also has some good deals as well. Looking at the cost spreadsheet comparing the deals, Granger looks to be a better deal than Laura if you're getting a Badlands on up. I would assume $450 to have the truck shipped and you would still save more.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very true! Laura Ford also has some good deals as well. Looking at the cost spreadsheet comparing the deals, Granger looks to be a better deal than Laura if you're getting a Badlands on up. I would assume $450 to have the truck shipped and you would still save more.
This is where my dilemma arises... I’m torn between Badlands and Black Diamond. $2k off MSRP is a great deal, it’s why not having the build and pricing feature up until after October 31st is such a pain.

I’m prepared to ride with Granger at this point. It seems like the more stable deal when we have no idea what MSRP is going to end up being. For now...

Last edited:

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is where my dilemma arises... in turn between Badlands and Black Diamond. $2k off MSRP is a great deal, it’s why not having the build and pricing feature up until after October 31st is such a pain.

I’m prepared to ride with Granger at this point. It seems like the more stable deal when we have no idea what MSRP is going to end up being. For now...
Yeah, I agree, and hoping the savings will be even greater once the build & price tool is up and running.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those living in WA state beware!

EPIC Ford in Everett, Washington doesn't offer any guarantee regarding X-Plan, ADM or other surcharges. They will not even respond to any emails. EPIC Ford is NOT recommended.

Dwayne Lane's Skagit Ford in Burlington, Washington will offer MSRP, but no information on X-Plan, ADM or other surcharges. They responded to email after a week, and they did confirmed MSRP with no added dealer markups..
Unfortunately, I have received the same kind of experience from Epic Ford. I have directly asked about X-plan and ADM and I have not received a follow-up email from the GM or internet sales manager with any definitive response with yes or no. I have received an email within 30 minutes saying they will have to wait and see depending on allocation. I reminded them I have a reservation and I also reminded them that ADM and X-plan do not require specific prices details to be known in order for those decisions to be made. I haven’t heard anything yet but i will admit that my followup email was this afternoon. After the initial week 1 “wait and see” response, no response to my 07/29 email for 5 days from the GM, a follow up “wait and see” response from the internet sales manager, then no response, I am not feeling confident.
Sponsored