Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have e-mail confirmation from Priority Ford in Norfolk, VA that no markup above MSRP and that a/z/x plan pricing is available excluding first edition (of course). No info on additional discount or dealer doc fees.
Sponsored

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is some information I gathered from dealers in the greater Dayton, OH area:
1. White's Ford: MSRP, they do not think Ford is going to offer X-Plan on the Bronco
2. Germain Ford: MSRP
3. Dave Arbogast Ford: Pricing not set yet, will honor X-Plan if offered by Ford
4. Interstate Ford: Not set yet -- waiting on more info from Ford

I have since reserved with Granger. But I will update info on the above dealers if/when they update me.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello and welcome to Bronco6G's Master List of Bronco Dealers!

I want to help everyone out and hopefully save Bronco buyers some future headaches. As such, I've compiled some of the feedback I've been reading over the past couple of days regarding individual dealerships.

I put together this spreadsheet below, documenting which dealers have ADM, X-Plan, and other special pricing deals.

I will not include any dealers that are not verified by forum members in person, via phone, text and/or email on this list. Some of this information is evolving over time, and I will update existing dealers on the sheet should specifics change.

Please comment below with your choice dealer and whether or not they are offering the 2021 Bronco without ADM, and if they have other special offers such as X-Plan or invoice discounts. ALSO, If your dealer has any dealer documentation fees please include that as well. I will update the sheet to be as accurate as possible, please let me know if you have any feedback. Thank you!
Bill Knight Ford Tulsa Oklahoma is doing X-Plan, just confirmed it with my cousin that works there who I am ordering it through

azcrsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 14 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got this from Camelback Ford (AZ). Sounds like a mark up to me. Even if they are giving me the "Camelback package" for the low low price of $1377. Lol

Camelback Ford will not be charging a marketing addendum and any adds will be at your discretion other than the normal Camelback package consisting of tint with a lifetime warranty, door edge guards, handle protectors, wheel locks, nitrogen and paint protection, valued at $1997 for only $1377 (this is the normal protection we put on all of our inventory). Most dealers in and out of town will be charging a large addendum or insisting on minimum amount of accessories to be added, we believe our way of giving back to the Ford enthusiast is to have no marketing adjustment and to let you pick your own accessories or not.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got this from Camelback Ford (AZ). Sounds like a mark up to me. Even if they are giving me the "Camelback package" for the low low price of $1377. Lol

Camelback Ford will not be charging a marketing addendum and any adds will be at your discretion other than the normal Camelback package consisting of tint with a lifetime warranty, door edge guards, handle protectors, wheel locks, nitrogen and paint protection, valued at $1997 for only $1377 (this is the normal protection we put on all of our inventory). Most dealers in and out of town will be charging a large addendum or insisting on minimum amount of accessories to be added, we believe our way of giving back to the Ford enthusiast is to have no marketing adjustment and to let you pick your own accessories or not.
Camel Hump Ford....just leave the driving to us

Sponsored

MattGallion

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there folks!

My name is Matt Gallion. I work at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. I have personally been inundated with many phone calls and customer inquiries trying to confirm information about our dealership and our pricing structure when it comes to the new Bronco.

I figured I would give you guys a conduit to direct any questions or comments to an actual person who works for a Ford dealership.

My email is [email protected].

Best Regards,

Matt Gallion

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for your information the listing for "California, La Mesa, Penske Ford" is incorrect. I just spoke to the Sales Manager and he assured me that there will be zero ADM and that they will honor X-Plan pricing if Ford allows it. Ford has not officially stated whether the Bronco will qualify or not.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting to see such a wide array of price options. Kinda makes me think back to the chicken-littles screeching everyone was going to be charging 5-20k ADMs and everyone is stupid for thinking MSRP and less was possible.

Clearly, none of those idiots ever took an economic course or read a book.

?

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting to see such a wide array of price options. Kinda makes me think back to the chicken-littles screeching everyone was going to be charging 5-20k ADMs and everyone is stupid for thinking MSRP and less was possible.

?
Also, since there was a fear of ADM, MSRP looks good to a lot of people. Which is great for the dealers... I would imagine they are having thoughts of Scrooge MCDuck swimming through money with all of these MSRP deals.

Barryl

Wildtrak
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked Tallahassee Ford Lincoln (Tallahassee, Florida) for their response so it could be posted here.

“As I am sure you are aware X Plan is something all Ford Dealers offer and our Ford Zone Rep has told us that X Plan Pricing will be available. The reason you are seeing some dealers say “Unknown” is the pricing, order guide and options guides on the Bronco 2 door and Bronco 4 door haven’t come out yet. Just Bronco Sport is out so far. And far as any adds over the sticker price, we don’t plan on adding anything to MSRP. Discounts off MSRP is something I can answer when the pricing comes out. I don’t have an ETA from Ford on that yet.”

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked Tallahassee Ford Lincoln (Tallahassee, Florida) for their response so it could be posted here.

“As I am sure you are aware X Plan is something all Ford Dealers offer and our Ford Zone Rep has told us that X Plan Pricing will be available. The reason you are seeing some dealers say “Unknown” is the pricing, order guide and options guides on the Bronco 2 door and Bronco 4 door haven’t come out yet. Just Bronco Sport is out so far. And far as any adds over the sticker price, we don’t plan on adding anything to MSRP. Discounts off MSRP is something I can answer when the pricing comes out. I don’t have an ETA from Ford on that yet.”
Whats a "zone rep" ? would this explain why some places already know they can do X-Plan & so many especially up here in the NW are waffling saying they need a "directive from corporate" before saying anything? Don't the corporate directives come out at at the same time & effect all dealers?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

?
Let's hope they didn't because economics is simple Supply and Demand which means we'll all be paying 70k for our Broncos! :)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, since there was a fear of ADM, MSRP looks good to a lot of people. Which is great for the dealers... I would imagine they are having thoughts of Scrooge MCDuck swimming through money with all of these MSRP deals.
Reminds me of an financing example but I can't remember the details. It basically when like.....

You are in a restaurant who's average menu item is $15 and there is a Filet mignon at $35. Customers would be like ... Damn! Now say you go to Morton's and their average menu item is $75 ... well now that $35 Filet Mignon is looking cheap.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Two Denver dealerships:

O’Meara Ford in Thornton - “We haven’t decided on adm yet. We’re going to see what the market looks like.” So you can be assured they will be tacking on ADM. they have a GT500 with ADM=$50,000, and several GT350s with ADM=$30,000. Run don’t walk.

Mike Naughton Ford in Aurora - spoke to John. He was very helpful. Stated they would do MSRP for any reservations, + doc fee of $599. Also said they would honor any plan pricing if it applies. I would definitely consider them, but there’s one thing that bothers me. In our conversation about ADM, I mentioned there are dealerships offering $2k off MSRP or $1k off invoice to anyone. He told me there’s a lot of politics involved and the dealer may not be able to get all of those. I asked how since people reserve them with a dealership and all he said was it’s politics. A PM with one of our active dealers on the forum confirmed that’s not the case and Broncos will go where the reservatmade.

I didn’t even ask about dealer add-ons.
Sponsored