Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wayzata, Minnesota: Has not committed to no adms or x-plan pricing yet.
Plymouth, Minnesota: Will honor x-plan pricing.

Question, would a dealership still markup a vehicle, specifically the 2021 Bronco obviously, even after x-plan pricing? Therefore, its important to know their stance on both before changing dealerships?
Cannot mark it up over however they can add accessories to the price..
Sponsored

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s my understanding that they can’t mark up after Xplan pricing. They have to give you the invoice and it states the doc fee and DD fee. And it will state what you pay there.
Cannot mark it up over however they can add accessories to the price..
Awesome to know! Thank you guys.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, My name is Mickey and I am a Sales Consultant here at Leo Kaytes Ford In Warwick New York. Just wanted to throw our hat in the ring.

No mark up, No hidden fees or prep fees, only fee is a $75 Document fee then your sales tax and motor vehicle is dependent on where you reside.

Also we offer a Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Power train Warranty that you don't HAVE to service with us to retain the warranty. We are a small family dealership in the Middle of farm country and understand that we may not be the most convenient for all buyers so we Include a warranty that you can take with you!
I can confirm this. Others as well. ADM(N) - X Plan(Y) - Additional Discounts(Maybe)? Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

sweber

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dicks Mackenzie Ford in Hillsboro Oregon will not be charging markup on orders. A/X/Z/D Plans will also be honored.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been working with my dealer Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV (outside of Charleston, WV). They are going to offer $1,000 under invoice no hidden fees, etc.

This should provide us on the East and Southeast a more accessible deal equal to those we are seeing in the Midwest. This news just came out today, but they plan to create an account so they can answer questions from those wanting a good deal close to home.

In the meantime, reach out to me by PM and I will give you all the info I have or get answers to your questions until they create their own account.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I sent my dealer here in Pensacola, World Ford, a note with the Grainger pricing plan to ask if they would have anything similar. I also followed up with an e-mail suggesting that he get an account on Bronco6G.com so he could see what was going on in the Bronco community. That was a couple days ago and haven't heard anything back. Earlier contacts with Kyle were no ADM and yes to X-Plan pricing so I'm hoping they will work with me on price. We'll see.

wildabeast4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke to Miguel at Zumwalt Ford in St Helena, CA. He was very kind and helpful. He confirmed Zumwalt Ford will honor X-Plan pricing. He also said there will be no ADM on my reservation. I'm guessing no ADM applies to all reservations/pre-orders (though extra clarification on that would be worthwhile if you're thinking about buying from them).

I've heard great things about Zumwalt - they are a true small town dealership with good service. If you're in the area, they could be a great option to consider.

FliPkAZe

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Via email - "We will be offering the Bronco at MSRP. There will be no mark ups." Didnt ask about X-Plan pricing sorry!
Kirkland, Washington
Ford of Kirkland
Steve Cunnington
425-821-6611 ext 103

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this in the Socal thread, but I thought it'd be useful for everyone:

"After October, youre stuck with the dealership that you've chosen and they can charge what they want. You only start to officially negotiate a price when you can build and order, which is December.

However, if they offer X-plan on other vehicles at their dealership then they have to honor it with the bronco too. Which in that case, youre getting it for around MSRP. Ford confirmed Bronco is an X-plan eligible vehicle so dont let someone tell you "we dont know if it applies to Bronco".

Simple answer, find a dealership that offers X-plan for any of their vehicles. And join X-plan.

This is information from Ford directly, I just got off the phone with the plans team. Very helpful. Please call and confirm for yourself.

This is all new to me, Im posting the information I got from my research, but please correct me if you've heard otherwise."

Sponsored

LoudmouthS550

Badlands
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the Memphis TN area and reserved at Landers Ford in Collierville. Asked him about xplan, ADM, dealer add ons that aren’t wanted and this is the response.

0B3E31A6-3BC1-403A-9F82-88A6CFF9240F.jpeg

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s my understanding that they can’t mark up after Xplan pricing. They have to give you the invoice and it states the doc fee and DD fee. And it will state what you pay there.
That is correct. The qualified plan groups get to see the invoice and their planned pricing. Dealerships are not allowed to alter the prices. They are REQUIRED to show the actual invoice. Ford has strict rules about plan pricing and the dealership must follow those rules or Ford WILL charge them back. It is the same rule for every single dealership.

bahasad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2017 Nissan Rogue, Yamaha R3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a reservation at Fred Beans Ford of West Chester, Pennsylvania (PA).
Base 4-door (may move to a big bend if wife is in a good mood).
They confirmed that X-plan pricing will be honored once it is in the Ford system.

cp6789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flood Ford - East Greenwich, RI

Confirmed with Michelle, Internet Sales manager that they will be honoring X-Plan, no extra ADM, and their dealer/closing fees are $644.

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Of Upland in Upland, California has said no ADM. Isn't sure on x-plan etc. Confirmed via email with Jeff Sales, their finance manager.
Sponsored