First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Homer Skelton Ford in Southaven Mississippi has finally stated they will honor the X plan, still waiting on further details
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 32FC54E4-C1AF-4D4B-8062-464953320CDD
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PA dealers-

Any other Philly-area people I would be interested in hearing any input or info you may have on either of these dealers, or other dealers nearby.
Ciocca in Souderton, Pa told me (via e-mail) it will be MSRP with 'no additional mark-up' and they will accept x-plan.

BordFronco

Black Diamond
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got off the phone with Lucas Ford in Southold, NY. They told me that they don't plan on marking it up, and they will be accepting X-plan. They didn't have any other pricing details for me though.

pddiver789

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Park City Ford in Bridgeport, CT is a great northeast Ford dealer. The owner Dave is honest and he is selling the Bronco without any markup. I am not sure about x pricing or any other pricing plan, but I will ask.

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Smith Motors in Brookfield, MO and they told me there will be no markups. They also have no doc fees.(I can confirm that from when I bought my F-150 from them.) and they'll honor X-plan pricing unless Ford says otherwise.

Sponsored

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can anyone confirm if joining the mustang club of america is a instant access to x plan or do you have to have it for a certain period of time? Thanks for any help!

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone confirm if joining the mustang club of america is a instant access to x plan or do you have to have it for a certain period of time? Thanks for any help!
I signed up with MCA and got my X-plan pin all in the same day. I think somebody is saying even though you have an X-plan pin you have to wait 60 days before it becomes active. Am I reading that right?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sucks you can’t transfer reservation. If you reserved a bronco and your dealer decided to charge above MSRP and you don’t want to pay it, you’re not getting a bronco for a few years.
I signed up with MCA and got my X-plan pin all in the same day. I think somebody is saying even though you have an X-plan pin you have to wait 60 days before it becomes active. Am I reading that right?
you must be a member for 60 days to be eligible. I would have waited awhile before getting the PIN as it does have an expiration date

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you must be a member for 60 days to be eligible. I would have waited awhile before getting the PIN as it does have an expiration date
Thanks for the info at least I know I have some time before having to get it. I just didn't want to pull the trigger too soon and my Bronco not be available until late next year possibly