Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
How did you confirm this?

I’ve been trying to get an answer on these specific questions since I reserved on the first day, but South Bay Ford just tells me that someone is going to call me back. Why not just respond in writing to my emails with yes or no? Because they didn’t actually ever call, I’ve called and they say someone will call me back. I guess I could go down there but if it’s this hard for them to commit to honoring X-Plan on my base model 2dr, I’m wondering how bad it’s going to be working with them on the accessories and financing.
I received an email from South Bay Ford just now, and can confirm that they will accept X-Plan on Bronco reservations.
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From Omeara Ford in Northglenn Co. when asked if they will honor X Plan pricing on new Bronco purchases...

"We will honor it if Ford does. However it would not be on the first editions"

I'm sure it's not a legally binding email exchange but I'll take their word for it for now. This will be my 3rd new Ford from them and they've been legit.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From the dealership that I am going with. Autofair Ford in Manchester, NH

I mentioned white roof options and asked about x-plan and special discounts.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1600179389512

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the dealership that I am going with. Autofair Ford in Manchester, NH

I mentioned white roof options and asked about x-plan and special discounts.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1600179389512
plan pricing is good (I just found out I totally have it through my job) but I'm curious of any discounts. I'm originally from there and haven't been back in years. Would be a fun trip

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Krause family ford
Woodstock, ga.

I confirmed accept x plan pricing
Msrp
No adm other than x plan min.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My current reservation (4 door Badlands) is with Lenoir City Ford, in Lenoir City Tennessee. My salesperson has quoted me MSRP + $799 ADM plus $799 doc fee. Probably changing to Hunt Ford in KY.....
correction on Lenoir City Ford fees: $699 ADM and $699 doc fee

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never had any dealings with them before but, as others have mentioned, George Coleman Ford in Travelers Rest SC is not charging ADM and has no doc fees. It’s about 2 hours away from Charlotte, in upstate SC. I have a reservation there since we have family just north of it and often visit the area.
I shot T&C an email yesterday, but anticipate needing to change my reservation. Will update with any news.

Appreciate the information, guys. Looks like theres a great deal in WV now also.

Sponsored

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
correction on Lenoir City Ford fees: $699 ADM and $699 doc fee
That's strange, I just got this email today from them.

I am Wayne Minor, the new inventory manager for Lenoir City Ford. Currently, the best information I have is that we will be able to order the 2021 Bronco for A/Z Plan customers. We expect the order bank to open in the next 2 or 3 months. Today for example, we can order the Bronco Sport for A/Z plan customers; so we expect no difference there.

As far as additional fees, the fee authorized by Ford Motor Company for A/Z plan customers is $75, and there would be no other "add-ons" unless you purchase a service contract or maintenance plan or other product from the business office, or aftermarket items for the vehicle.

Please do not cancel your reservation. If you want to transfer your reservation to Lenoir City Ford, the instructions are below:

Terms and Conditions:

• Customer must contact the Ford CRC to begin the process at (800) 334-4375
• Each reservation number can only change dealers once
• In order to ensure customers proceed to order with the correct dealership, change dealer requests must occur before close of business on October 31st, 2020
• The change dealer process occurs real time during the request being processed by the CRC agent
• Customers will receive a change dealer confirmation via email and will be refunded their $100 and now will hold a $0 reservation at the new dealer
• The first dealer will be notified of the cancellation in WBDO and via email to the current reservation contact set up in the eCommerce portal
• The second dealer will receive notification in the normal channels: WBDO, Dealer CRM and hot alert email. This new reservation is held at $0

If we can help please let us know.

Then I specifically asked about admin and doc fees, here's his response on that.

The only fee is the $75 plus tax and license

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's strange, I just got this email today from them.

I am Wayne Minor, the new inventory manager for Lenoir City Ford. Currently, the best information I have is that we will be able to order the 2021 Bronco for A/Z Plan customers. We expect the order bank to open in the next 2 or 3 months. Today for example, we can order the Bronco Sport for A/Z plan customers; so we expect no difference there.

As far as additional fees, the fee authorized by Ford Motor Company for A/Z plan customers is $75, and there would be no other "add-ons" unless you purchase a service contract or maintenance plan or other product from the business office, or aftermarket items for the vehicle.

Please do not cancel your reservation. If you want to transfer your reservation to Lenoir City Ford, the instructions are below:

Terms and Conditions:

• Customer must contact the Ford CRC to begin the process at (800) 334-4375
• Each reservation number can only change dealers once
• In order to ensure customers proceed to order with the correct dealership, change dealer requests must occur before close of business on October 31st, 2020
• The change dealer process occurs real time during the request being processed by the CRC agent
• Customers will receive a change dealer confirmation via email and will be refunded their $100 and now will hold a $0 reservation at the new dealer
• The first dealer will be notified of the cancellation in WBDO and via email to the current reservation contact set up in the eCommerce portal
• The second dealer will receive notification in the normal channels: WBDO, Dealer CRM and hot alert email. This new reservation is held at $0

If we can help please let us know.

Then I specifically asked about admin and doc fees, here's his response on that.

The only fee is the $75 plus tax and license
UTultimate-

Sounds like that is for A/Z customers. I should qualify for X plan. My salesman was Chad. I’ll reach back out to them to ask about any revised fees. Thanks and Go Vols!

Here’s my text exchange ....

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1600533929681

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UTultimate-

Sounds like that is for A/Z customers. I should qualify for X plan. My salesman was Chad. I’ll reach back out to them to ask about any revised fees. Thanks and Go Vols!

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1600533929681
Interesting, I just emailed the Wayne and will let you know what he says and give you his contact info if he has better news than your guy.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UTultimate-

For x-plan members, the doc fee is reduced to $100 (set by Ford) instead our traditional doc fee. But again, there are no admin or etching fees at our dealership. If you have friends who are looking to transfer here, please send them my phone number!
865-309-5782.

This is from one of the other sales associates that replied to my email to Wayne.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For x-plan members, the doc fee is reduced to $100 (set by Ford) instead our traditional doc fee. But again, there are no admin or etching fees at our dealership. If you have friends who are looking to transfer here, please send them my phone number!
865-309-5782.

This is from one of the other sales associates that replied to my email to Wayne.
Great info! Much better pricing! Thanks again.
Sponsored