First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500e, Svartpilen 401
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Galpin Ford in Socal is my best bet. Anyone have a contact there that they particularly like/trust? Vista hasn't communicated with me in days, so thinking they just aren't interested.
Sponsored

Bronco-itis

Base
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw TDI 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tried to get my local dealer to match Granger/Laura and recieved this gem of an email.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 20200806_173638

Screenshot_20200806-172718_Email.jpg

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is for you Walt Sweeney Ford!
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1596752534782
It could be that a few folks didn't do research or "the mothership" gave them different info. Methinks it is a GIGO situation.

Sponsored

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks all, and shoutout to @Administrator for helping me manage this list. So amazed at where this has gone!!!
Credit goes to you for starting and maintaining the list! What an indispensible (and ever growing) resource this has become for Bronco buyers.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Use my price as leverage against your preferred local and let them know you need a vacation anyway.. ;)
What's the Details of that price leverage offer ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know you can get my price so it is the lever against a ridiculous first offer
Aaaand I was just watching the first episode of Deep Space Nine. Couldn't help it but those words came out in the Commanders voice. I guess it could have been Vader's voice too. Either one is entertaining. #shrug

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I found a list of tax rates by city for WA. If I can find a dealer with X-plan (if offered) or no-ADM within an hour or two of Everett, I can hopefully save a couple hundred dollars.
Everett at 9.8% is okay But Lynnwood is 10.5%. Burlington is 8.5%. 1.3% difference between Burlington and Everett on $40k purchase price is $520. Seems worth the drive to save that much money.

https://dor.wa.gov/get-form-or-publication/forms-subject/local-sales-use-tax-rates-citycounty
Bit further but Chehalis is 8.2%...Awesome Ford

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It could be that a few folks didn't do research or "the mothership" gave them different info. Methinks it is a GIGO situation.
Maybe so, but I’d think if I were getting ready to sell something with this much anticipation, I’d be sure my team knew exactly how the situation would be handled at our dealership. One wrong move and it gets plastered on the front page of this thread that could affect dozens of potential sales at least.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe so, but I’d think if I were getting ready to sell something with this much anticipation, I’d be sure my team knew exactly how the situation would be handled at our dealership. One wrong move and it gets plastered on the front page of this thread that could affect dozens of potential sales at least.
Absolutely true. Today's sales, and marketing folks (especially with the increasingly purchase online), should be well aware.

AD-CLE

First Edition
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bob Gillingham Ford in Ohio will honor AXZ and fleet pricing. No ADMs or car decals either. They will also price match what you can get elsewhere in order to keep you from driving all over the country. This includes Granger's $1000 below invoice but was told they were waiting for more information. They are hesitant that will actually be allowed based on what they've been told. I will be in contact with them in the coming weeks as things progress and more information comes out. They are a family owned business who has a great reputation in the Cleveland area.
I was assigned Liberty Ford hopefully they will also honor the same plans

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was assigned Liberty Ford hopefully they will also honor the same plans
If they will not then you have one change, when price & build comes up give them the opportunity with price in hand otherwise get a quote from Bob Gillingham Ford as @Dirty Bronco has stated and switch to them as the selling dealer, get your new ride and enjoy :cool:

I have visited with @Dirty Bronco and I believe he has found that dealer to work for you East Coast folks...(y)

You just wont get to meet me when getting yours...:cool:
Sponsored