Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just confirmed with the Sales Manager in Paso Robles CA that Paso Robles Ford will have no ADM's and will honor Xplan pricing.

Perry Ford Lincoln in San Luis Obispo CA informed me no Xplans and will be charging $10,000 above MSRP WOW!!!!
Do they realize how the reservation system works? Kindly tell them to go pound sand. $10k over asking?! I’d be blasting their Facebook page warning people about that
Sponsored

DanSCVFD40

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
North Carolina here! Spoke with the sales manager at Yadkin Valley Motor Company in North Wilkesboro, NC. They will have no ADM, only charge MSRP, will allow X-Plan if Ford does, and ZERO DOC FEES! The zero doc fees sounded good to me considering the other 8 or so local dealers I called are charging between $600-$800 for that.

On a side note, I would not suggest going through Cloninger Ford of Hickory, in NC. Their info is already on the full list above, but during my call with them, they seemed to not care about getting my business. When I mentioned possibly swapping my reservation to a different dealer to find a better deal, I simply got a rude "ok", followed by the sound of a dial tone ( he simply hanged up on me ). I get the concept of supply and demand, but also understand good customer service as well.

Finally, any tips on saving more money on the bronco!?!?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a side note, I would not suggest going through Cloninger Ford of Hickory, in NC. Their info is already on the full list above, but during my call with them, they seemed to not care about getting my business. When I mentioned possibly swapping my reservation to a different dealer to find a better deal, I simply got a rude "ok", followed by the sound of a dial tone ( he simply hanged up on me ).
Wow!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just had an email exchange with Capitol Ford in Santa Fe. I asked about pricing and was told that management would need to be consulted. The answers confirm the existing info on the Bronco6G master list: They will honor X-Plan, and "no addendums" when I asked about ADMs and high-cost mystery accessories.

But then I asked about if they know how they would be pricing Broncos for non-X-Plan sales. I explained the online community's activity level and what was being offered by dealers out of state, including below-invoice pricing. Did not mention Granger or Laura by name but figured they could easily find that out if they want to. I mentioned that Ford allows one change of dealership and that I was hoping to stay local but would switch if necessary to get the best deal.

Answer: "way too early" for pricing info. And immediately after that: "we actually have a client list as long as the ordered product list waiting to purchase any that come in from clients who choose not to buy."

That says a lot. It's what I thought many dealers will say if folks with reservations get to the end of the process and balk when things like bogus accessories and huge delivery fees appear like roaches from the cellar. Funny, but it was never "way too early" for Granger to run with a great plan. Sit back and wait? Naw, strike while the iron is hot.

I'm thankful for the simplicity of X-Plan.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had an email exchange with Capitol Ford in Santa Fe. I asked about pricing and was told that management would need to be consulted. The answers confirm the existing info on the Bronco6G master list: They will honor X-Plan, and "no addendums" when I asked about ADMs and high-cost mystery accessories.

But then I asked about if they know how they would be pricing Broncos for non-X-Plan sales. I explained the online community's activity level and what was being offered by dealers out of state, including below-invoice pricing. Did not mention Granger or Laura by name but figured they could easily find that out if they want to. I mentioned that Ford allows one change of dealership and that I was hoping to stay local but would switch if necessary to get the best deal.

Answer: "way too early" for pricing info. And immediately after that: "we actually have a client list as long as the ordered product list waiting to purchase any that come in from clients who choose not to buy."

That says a lot. It's what I thought many dealers will say if folks with reservations get to the end of the process and balk when things like bogus accessories and huge delivery fees appear like roaches from the cellar. Funny, but it was never "way too early" for Granger to run with a great plan. Sit back and wait? Naw, strike while the iron is hot.

Stay far far away from dealers like that. At lease the dealers I talked to said that they wouldn’t add anything not explicitly asked me on special ordered cars

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When dealers talk about supply and demand, they’re making it very apparent that they don’t understand simple economics, they have it backwards. The supply is my money! There’s tons of demand from dealers for my dollars. Ford will make as many of these as they can sell, there will be no shortage, but you might have a wait. I went and spoke to one today, they have no idea how to run a business. I need a shower to wash the stink off.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just WOW.

How exactly will they fill unused reservations?

They will fade away we don't get them..

Oh well we just want to deliver the ones we are blessed with.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just WOW.

How exactly will they fill unused reservations?

They will fade away we don't get them..

Oh well we just want to deliver the ones we are blessed with.
My first email said in closing, "Not looking to kill your profit, and I know that amount is not very big with the Broncos. But obviously it's not good for my family if I don't try to get the best deal I can wherever it is. But I also want to be up front and honest with you. Hope you guys will do the same for me." I really tried to be fair and let them know I was trying to show that I am not unreasonable. I had hoped for better. Did not feel like the sales guy needed to go there so quickly. And I had already mentioned using X-Plan, so he could have easily said that X-Plan would save me all the trouble and just avoid answering me that way, instead of the way he did.

Washoe

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, MB.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a bit confused on the initials and what they mean. Also I was assigned the dealership in Carson City, NV. Do I have to deal with them or can I change the dealership that I purchase through? I am very concerned about ADM, which I think means “additional dealer markup”?
Groove Ford in Centennial, CO I spoke to them they will not have any ADM and will accept X Plan

Question on the spreadsheet... for column "ADM?" does that mean they will or will not be charging additional dealer markup?

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am a bit confused on the initials and what they mean. Also I was assigned the dealership in Carson City, NV. Do I have to deal with them or can I change the dealership that I purchase through? I am very concerned about ADM, which I think means “additional dealer markup”?
Additional Dealer Markup/Market Adjustment/Ransom, whatever they call it, it’s still an outrage. They aren’t an auction house. Call and talk to the Carson City dealer and ask what they plan to do, then post their response here so we can add it to the list.

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do they realize how the reservation system works? Kindly tell them to go pound sand. $10k over asking?! I’d be blasting their Facebook page warning people about that
I know right? I couldn’t believe it when they told me that!

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UNFORTUNATE UPDATE: Gillingham Ford had a meeting today and has stated that they will do any AXZ/invoice pricing that people are eligible for. However, they will NOT match the Granger deal of $1000 below invoice. They still feel it isn't possible. They referenced the Raptor and stated that many dealerships were promising deals and then increasing it once the vehicle showed up. Something about this being in the fine print.... I don't believe that Granger would/could afford to do that. I will keep searching in Ohio for some sort of discount comparable to Granger. If I can't find anything I will likely be transferring my reservation to @Granger Ford
That’s disappointing, but I appreciate the info and your efforts!