Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bring em all, the trip will be the things memories are made of..?

I do understand and I buy locally if I can...

Use my price as leverage against your preferred local and let them know you need a vacation anyway.. ;)

Albert,

If my local dealer doesn't get back to me next week with answers, I'll be switching to Granger!
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this list being kept current, Colorado listings don't seem to change.?

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

From Omeara Ford in Northglenn Co. when asked if they will honor X Plan pricing on new Bronco purchases...

"We will honor it if Ford does. However it would not be on the first editions"

I'm sure it's not a legally binding email exchange but I'll take their word for it for now. This will be my 3rd new Ford from them and they've been legit.
I went in to talk with O’Meara, did not get any warm fuzzy feelings. Lots of generalities and requests to “just move it over.“ Judging by the $50k ADM they had on a GT500, I sure wouldn’t trust them.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went in to talk with O’Meara, did not get any warm fuzzy feelings. Lots of generalities and requests to “just move it over.“ Judging by the $50k ADM they had on a GT500, I sure wouldn’t trust them.
Who did you talk to?
Did you ask general or specific questions?
Is your reservation with them? I'm not to concerned at this point, but I appreciate the heads up.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Who did you talk to?
Did you ask general or specific questions?
Is your reservation with them? I'm not to concerned at this point, but I appreciate the heads up.
I talked to a salesman who was wearing a ball cap with a dress shirt and tie. Didn’t feel like his name mattered unless they had a good response. He walked over to talk to the sales manager in his secret room 3 or 4 times to answer basic questions. I asked about matching the Granger deal and he tried to tell me they would lose money if they sold below invoice. I asked him about holdback and his response was “what’s that?” So like I said, no warm fuzzy feelings from them. Ore details of my conversations with O’Meara and Mike Naughton here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...pecial-discounts-master-list.2010/post-112300

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I talked to a salesman who was wearing a ball cap with a dress shirt and tie. Didn’t feel like his name mattered unless they had a good response. He walked over to talk to the sales manager in his secret room 3 or 4 times to answer basic questions. I asked about matching the Granger deal and he tried to tell me they would lose money if they sold below invoice. I asked him about holdback and his response was “what’s that?” So like I said, no warm fuzzy feelings from them. Ore details of my conversations with O’Meara and Mike Naughton here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...pecial-discounts-master-list.2010/post-112300
I'll check your thread out.

Thanks.

cmark210

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is for McCombs Ford West on 410 or Red McCombs Ford on i10? I placed my order with Red McCombs Ford (i10) and I am not seeing this dealer on the list.. Anyone know? Thanks!
I'm with McCombs Ford West but may switch. I've emailed and sent contact request from their website and never received anything back. Only reason I'm with them is because they are endorsed by the Car Pro Show.

cdawg65

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I talked to my local dealership this afternoon .... she said there would not be a demo at this location,so buying a bronco in a poke.She also said,production to begin in the spring and expected Broncos to arrive in fall ??I asked about any kind of down payment at ordering time,she wasn't sure but didn't think there would be any.She,like most I'm seeing here,had very few answers or information.She said Ford was giving dealerships very little info at a time.She said I could call back every couple of weeks and she would tell me any new news.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

She's honest anyway.

cmark210

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with McCombs Ford West but may switch. I've emailed and sent contact request from their website and never received anything back. Only reason I'm with them is because they are endorsed by the Car Pro Show.
Spoke with McCombs Ford West in San Antonio. No ADM, no deposit, will honor xplan, no dealer add on's if ordered.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update to Autofair Ford in Manchester, NH. There will be selling at MSRP, and they will accept all plans (A,X,Z, etc.). I've got it in writing (Facebook Messenger)from the person in charge of Bronco online sales.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The service manager at Anderson Ford of Lincoln (Nebraska) has stated that they will NOT be adding markup on orders and WILL honor A/X/Z/D plans if offered.

Bronco no Markup honor plans if offered..JPG
@Administrator

When trying to get my local dealer to solidify a deal I received the below response. It seems like Anderson Ford of Lincoln NE is not as firm on their "No Markup over MSRP" as their original email suggested.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List Anderson ford.PNG

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ramp Ford Port Jefferson Ny, will not commit to any pricing and told me any dealer saying they can sell below invoice is LYING

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 23B84A28-FC20-4671-95D7-B7BA2A1735AD

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just messaged Rick Ridings Ford in Monticello, IL. They said that they are posting all reservations at MSRP and will accept X-Plan if Ford allows it.

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ferman Ford in Clearwater Florida says they're "not sure" about ADM and xplan. they want to talk about it further after orders are placed.
I'll be switching.
Sponsored