Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, it is up to the discretion of the dealership to accept the ADX-Plan or not, and since this guys seems like a greedy bastard, he won't accept that plan until he possibly has stock on his lot. I cant even believe how many reservations this guys got and those poor souls. Unbelievable
Hopefully those with orders at this dealer are doing what we are, searching and looking for the best deal they can find.
Sponsored

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm with McCombs Ford West but may switch. I've emailed and sent contact request from their website and never received anything back. Only reason I'm with them is because they are endorsed by the Car Pro Show.
I've done the same thing with my dealer for the last three weeks and no reply. So, now it has become a challenge... general manager, here I come!

Bigvicbowski

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Dodge Challenger RT 50th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer, which is on the list for accepting x plan, told me today that they are not guaranteeing x plan pricing or no ADM due to demand.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have an Xplan pin from the Mustang Owners club, I cannot think of one reason it would not be valid —it appears to be invalid at Kain Ford. Don’t let Kain Ford sow seeds of doubt — they just want their admin fee!
My current reservation dealer finally emailed me back that they will accept Xplan and I just have to provide the pin but my previous communication makes me nervous that there’s going to be a “catch” If I can get the Bronco locally.(5 mins from my house) for just above invoice, that’s probably a good deal. I can do better if I order out of state but add in the shipping or travel expenses and it’s gonna maybe be $1000 savings

Sponsored

DobbsMT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's one for the spreadsheet:

Bozeman Ford in Bozeman, MT will not honor X-Plan on Bronco. They will not talk about price until time of ordering, either. They have been known to apply ADM to other vehicles.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Crossroads Ford in Fuquay-Varina, NC will be taking X-Plan and not a penny less. Plan members will not be paying the Doc fee.

All others will be sold at MSRP and $699 Doc fee.

Minimum $500 refundable deposit required.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Crossroads Ford in Fuquay-Varina, NC will be taking X-Plan and not a penny less. Plan members will not be paying the Doc fee.

All others will be sold at MSRP and $699 Doc fee.

Minimum $500 refundable deposit required.
Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC has the same policy to the letter.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just heard back from Loveland Ford, here in Northern CO.
Said he has not seen if Ford will allow A/X/Z on the Bronco yet. Won’t know till they are able to see an invoice. But it they allow it, no issues. Just need the PIN at final delivery.
The pricing decided in December will be MSRP. Any ford plan will dictate discounts from there.
They are not charging addendums or ADM on reservations. Selling worst case at MSRP/doc fee/tax. Wasn’t sure on non-reserved Broncos. I assume there will be markup on non-reserved Broncos as they hit showroom floors.
Also, with A/X/Z the doc fee is $75. If not, doc fee is $694.

Also, $1000 deposit in December to place the order.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok got it! Big thanks for the info & breakdown ... looks like about a $1300 difference from what Stephen's advertised vs a local Xplan purchase ... now to roadtrip or not is the next decision ...

Sponsored

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC has the same policy to the letter.
Do you know if Wake Forest Crossroads should be the same offering? I currenlty have my reservation at Capital Ford (Raleigh) and haven't asked them about what they are accepting/offering. I'm going to reach out to the general manager (Scott Johnson) soon. Thanks for any info you or anyone else can provide on a local (or 100 mi radius) of Raleigh, NC that is offering the X-plan price.

Last edited:

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you know if Wake Forest Crossroads should be the same offering? I currenlty have my reservation at Capital Ford (Raleigh) and haven't asked them about what they are accepting/offering. I'm going to reach out to the general manager (Scott Johnson) soon. Thanks for any info you or anyone else can provide on a local (or 100 mi radius) of Raleigh, NC that is offering the X-plan price.
I haven't. Considering CR Apex and CR Fuquay are doing the same thing, I'd be willing to bet CR WF is too. University Ford in Durham still told me that there doc was $698, even though the cap is $100. It helps to just ask for the guy that handles all of the Bronco reservations when you first call in.

FTFRS

Northstar Ford in Duluth, MN just gave me a disappointing response. No X-plan or other discounts relative to MSRP or Invoice, and, "The selling price of the Bronco will be based on market prices at the time of arrival." So, sounds like they will be trying to charge an ADM if at all possible.

They did say no extra add-ons, those are at the choice of the buyer. But, I'm not gonna take a chance on them trying to screw with me on an ADM, and due to the chance of an ADM, I don't even trust them on not having bump sheets either now. Stupid of them, because there are other MN dealers currently on the list that will offer X-plan, and a 2.5 hour drive to the Twin Cities is nothing for me.

Still going to check with other closer MN/WI dealers though that aren't on the list yet, the search for where to move my reservation begins!

EDIT: Sent out several emails to surrounding dealers. Mill's Ford in Brainerd, MN got back to me quickly via phone and said they don't try to mark up anything, they just run straight MSRP on vehicle orders like this with no dealer bump sheets or ADMs, and they will honor X-plan if eligible; they'll be sending me an email back as confirmation as well. No word on additional deposit, but that's no biggie. So that's refreshing to know I've got one sensible option that's not too far away at all.

EDIT 2: I guess Mill's Ford isn't sure on ADM's, but I think that's just for non X-plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

gspete

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, MX5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Groove Ford in Centennial, CO I spoke to them they will not have any ADM and will accept X Plan

Question on the spreadsheet... for column "ADM?" does that mean they will or will not be charging additional dealer markup?
Groove Ford Centennial, CO has a $599 Doc fee.

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Emailed with Ryan at Awesome Ford in Chehalis, WA again today and asked him about the additional deposit mentioned in Ford's email. He said AF would not be asking for additional deposit and reiterated no ADM and honor X-Plan. Had nothing but good interaction with him so far.
Sponsored