Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found this article and the link to the Pin application

Dear Shareholder: As a special thank-you to our shareholders, we’re pleased to offer qualifying shareholders the opportunity to participate in our “Friends & Neighbors” Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as our "X-Plan"). This program is designed to put qualifying shareholders behind the wheel of a new Ford Motor Company vehicle at a pre-determined price. Currently, Ford and Lincoln products are available under the program. From time to time, selected models in short supply may be excluded from the program. Your local dealer can advise you of any availabilityrestrictions. If you’d like to participate, it’s simple: 1. Fill in the form included with this letter. 2. Send the completed form along with proof of Ford Stock ownership (documentation must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock (Ticker: F) for at least the past 6 months) to: Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program PO Box 1270 Melbourne, FL 32901 Fax #: 866-440-5495 Email: [email protected] 3. We will process your request and send you an X-Plan Personal Identification Number (PIN). Only one X-Plan PIN will be issued every 12 months to each qualifying shareholder. 4. Visit any participating Ford or Lincoln dealer who will confirm your eligibility using your Social Security Number and PIN. 5. Select an eligible vehicle. 6. Confirm the vehicle costs – “Friends and Neighbors” (X-Plan) pricing is shown on our vehicle invoice to the dealer. (Ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice.) 7. Complete the purchase or lease agreement. 8. Arrange for delivery. Ford Motor Company reserves the rig

I purchased 100 shares today using the Webull app to purchase it in minutes. Actually gained over 3% today!

Here is a link to Webull and a free stock when you make your 1st deposit.

webullicon.png
980****953 welcomes you to Webull
8d319295f8f54816be6f3c242ae9aa70.png
…and gives you a chance to get a free stock
Don’t let trading commissions eat up your profits.
0026e691992a4444a9d0bad94b50698e.png
Zero Commission
227b90d50dc3420191441a71fe455fa1.png
Zero Platforms Fees
a70b7a5f033f46e6ba24732416bff76f.png
Zero Initial Deposit
Gain access to real-time quotes, in-depth charting, full extended hours trading, and 24/7 live customer
Don't miss your free stock
ACCEPT INVITATION
I actually bought 100 shares today as well, in order to qualify for X-plan. Woot woot. Any one know how much discount it ends up being?
Sponsored

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called a couple of Florida dealers a few weeks ago... Elder Ford in Tampa doesn’t know if they are going to add ADM and Lakeland Ford will add ADM for dealer pre-delivery upgrades totaling $1995.

Spoke to Luis at Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL and he said probably won’t mark up First Edition but won’t mark up production run.

No dealer documentation fees at Mullinax Ford either... best deal even if at MSRP with no dealer documentation fees like some dealers charge over $1,000.
Thanks for this info. Mullinax is an hour & a half away, but I reserved w Mullinax as my dealer based on the info you generously provided here. Cheers

Brendanq

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I just ordered mine from a dealer in Missouri. They have guaranteed me $2000 off of MSRP without any X-plan or A-plan numbers. They are doing this for everyone! I thought it was just a gimmick, but I called and was guaranteed it was true. Zip code 63080.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List bronco.PNG

https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/

OP
OP

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just ordered mine from a dealer in Missouri. They have guaranteed me $2000 off of MSRP without any X-plan or A-plan numbers. They are doing this for everyone! I thought it was just a gimmick, but I called and was guaranteed it was true. Zip code 63080.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List bronco.PNG

https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/
Lol wut. How even?

Cue all Bronco6G'ers re-reserving their Broncos lol.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got a chance to email Chuck Dean (General Manager) at Downtown Ford in Sacramento, and he let me know if X-plan pricing is available, that is what they will honor. NO ADM from them. This is a huge sigh of relief considering it was an automated dealership pick by the Ford site.

Now, fingers crossed Ford allows X-Plan for the FE..... 65k is already gonna be tough to swallow considering Cali's sales tax.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brendanq

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
"There will be no discounts or incentives on Broncos. They haven’t even got to the dealers yet. Nobody is going to discount them. There’s going to be a markup so no you cannot you use x plan."

Laura Ford in Sullivan Missouri is offering $2000 off of MSRP already. I called and it is legit.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1594855829404

Brendanq

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
They said they are a volume dealer is what they said. They run the largest GMC dealer in the nation. I checked their reviews and they are legit.

And only a $199 dealer fee!

OP
OP

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm imagining if dealers are already committing to deals like 2K off MSRP that good negotiators are going to be able to get a pretty great deal.

Brendanq

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I'm imagining if dealers are already committing to deals like 2K off MSRP that good negotiators are going to be able to get a pretty great deal.

I am not too sure. I called a lot of other dealers and it was sounding like MSRP or more was the going rate.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got this from my dealer Sanderson Ford in Glendale, Az. No ADM and plan pricing available.

We're getting alot of good response on the Bronco and already have over 150 reservations in the system. I would assume that will take alot of our initial allocation so we may not have a lot of retail units til aprox May-June. Also with seven trims and eleven colors that's a lot of different combinations.

From what we're hearing it will be eligible for plan pricing and we won't be putting surcharges on them.

I attached specs to help with your research. If you want to put a reservation in the system here's a link- https://sandersonford.com/2021-Ford-Bronco-Reservation

You wont' have to make a final decsion on how you want it equipped until they send you an email that it's ready to order. If you decided not to take the vehicle I'm sure we would have no problem selling it to another customer.

Any other questions let me know how I can help.

Juiced

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got this from my dealer Sanderson Ford in Glendale, Az. No ADM and plan pricing available.

We're getting alot of good response on the Bronco and already have over 150 reservations in the system. I would assume that will take alot of our initial allocation so we may not have a lot of retail units til aprox May-June. Also with seven trims and eleven colors that's a lot of different combinations.

From what we're hearing it will be eligible for plan pricing and we won't be putting surcharges on them.

I attached specs to help with your research. If you want to put a reservation in the system here's a link- https://sandersonford.com/2021-Ford-Bronco-Reservation

You wont' have to make a final decsion on how you want it equipped until they send you an email that it's ready to order. If you decided not to take the vehicle I'm sure we would have no problem selling it to another customer.

Any other questions let me know how I can help.
Well dang I didn’t see you posted this, I am dealing with the same dealership and emailed the sales manager. Awesome to see so many reservations with them!

Sanderson Ford Doc fee is $449.00.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well dang I didn’t see you posted this, I am dealing with the same dealership and just posted what the sales manager emailed me. Awesome to see so many reservations with them!
I suggest you do business with Mike Gilbert. He's the best they have there

Juiced

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I suggest you do business with Mike Gilbert. He's the best they have there
Thanks I’ll look into it, by the way Dan Wickham (internet sales) contacted me.
Sponsored