Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here is a great description of what X-plan pricing can do, it can vary vehicle to vehicle a bit from what I understand. https://www.interstateford.com/specials/x-plan-partners.htm After 60 days membership in MCA you are eligible for X-plan pricing. https://mustang.org/member-services/x-plan/ $25 bucks that can potentially save you thousands is a good gamble in my mind.
I heard the same thing about the 60 days membership. But I joined maybe a week and a half ago, got my membership card in about 5 days. Just checked the other day and it said I could get a PIN for x-plan by entering in my membership #. So I'm not sure if the 60 days is actually required, but I'm glad I joined MCA. Now I have x-plan as a back up.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard back via email from one of the sales managers at Autonation Ford in littleton, co. Quote

I don't believe we will be changing anything on the ADM and we will honor the XPlan.

liefhiro

First Name
Hanania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco 2017 Focus RS
Contacted Star Ford Lincoln in Glendale, CA. They said no ADM and that they would be charging MSRP. They are not too sure about xplan pricing but they "don't see why not".

I_am_Becks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-ordered first of 500 2015 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard the same thing about the 60 days membership. But I joined maybe a week and a half ago, got my membership card in about 5 days. Just checked the other day and it said I could get a PIN for x-plan by entering in my membership #. So I'm not sure if the 60 days is actually required, but I'm glad I joined MCA. Now I have x-plan as a back up.
Well, that's certainly good news. Perhaps that was just an old policy as none of the information at the website actually says you have to be a member in good standing for 60 days.

Sponsored

liefhiro

First Name
Hanania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco 2017 Focus RS
Contacted Tuttle-Click Ford In San Juan Capistrano, CA and they are unsure of anything according to the internet sales manager.

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Confirmed no ADM at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juilet, TN. Joel Hawley is your go to person here!

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Contacted Fullerton Ford (Somerville, NJ). Actually going through text as I type this.

They will accept x-plan. (she also stated there is nothing better than x-plan - her opinion I guess)
Ignored question about ADM vs. MSRP
Waiting on response to doc fees. (will update this post if I get an answer)
Edit:
Doc fees: $100

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got a reply from my salesman:

“As far as we know ford will be offering the supplier pricing so we should be able to do x-plan if you have a pin number. Above that just the normal $220 documentation, tax, title, and plate charge”

So no ADM and will be accepting x plan
Can we add them to the list, please? I recommend Joe Bradley for the sales
Great Lakes Ford
Muskegon, Michigan

Sponsored

liefhiro

First Name
Hanania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco 2017 Focus RS
Contacted AutoNation Ford in Torrance, CA. There will be no markup or ADM. They will charge MSRP and honor x-plan pricing. They are not sure about any discounts yet and will figure that out as it gets closer to delivery.

Also contacted Montebello Ford in Montebello, CA and they have no information at this time.

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FOLLOW UP TO THIS LAST POST:
After telling the dealer I would take my business elsewhere, to which she said “that’s fine”. I received a text about an hour later saying she spoke with her GM and that they would only be marking up the First Editions and all other Broncos would be sold at MSRP. I in turn told her for a 2nd time that “I in fact had a First Edition reserved and I was not paying over MSRP. It would be different if you [they] had the First Edition and I was trying to buy it off the showroom floor. However, I have the reservation and the choice to choose the dealer I want to use. Would you like the guaranteed sale or not?“

A few mionutes later she replied ”My GM said MSRP to keep your reservation here”. All of this is in a text thread and I have a screenshot of it now.

All that being said remember YOU have the power here and can choose whoever you want to do business with. It is theIr responsibility to earn/keep YOUR business. GOOD LUCK
that to me is a red flag to find another dealer that won't squirm so much when you pull the trigger.. I can see you fighting with them at every turn.

DAtWildBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
wanted to chime on this for Bay Area, CA Residents,

spoke to Kevin Ibarra (Internet Sales, Sales and Leasing) @RedWood City Towne Ford
  • Towne Ford will not be marking up any Bronco at all.
  • As for rebates/incentives, we will not know about any of them, until closer to arrival of the vehicles.
  • Ford has not mentioned anything about the AXZD plan prices, but I am sure they will be available and we will be honoring it as well

Last edited:

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is at Crossroads too. Part of me wonders how much of this reservation/ADM game will be played by the dealers to increase their allotment.
I called and talked to them. I didn’t talk to the GM, but the lady did say they have done ADM on special vehicles in the past. I called Capital Ford of Raleigh and the salesperson talked to the GM. They don’t have a clue on X plan, but they weren’t doing ADM. I’m thinking of doing a second reservation with one of the listed dealers doing discounts.
Sponsored