First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford super duty
Your Bronco Model
Base
(Yes I will honor that pricing for you. That will save some on price of course.)
this is from an e-mail at my dealer.
Diehl's Ford Sales
11782 National Pike
Grantsville, MD 21536

Please add to list. Very good people to work with.
Sponsored

tx96

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Internet Sales Director at Park Cities Ford in Dallas emailed me saying:

"To my knowledge we will not be charging anything above sticker price. We only add Window Tint and Door edge guards to vehicles for a price of $499.00. Anything other then that is just TT&L (tax, title, license).

I also heard from the assistant sales director at Grapevine Ford, also in the DFW area. Their answer regarding ADMs was:

"What you heard is correct, we will not be marking up our Broncos. Go ahead and choose us as your preferred dealer and we'll get you hooked up when the order banks open. Now the price will be MSRP. We aren't going to negotiate off of that. But it is senseless to mark these up."

swajames

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ford Store at Morgan Hill here in the SF Bay Area (where I have my reservation) just sent me an email which stated that there is no ADM on the Bronco. It didn't confirm anything related to X Plan so will have to follow up on that.

"When you purchase from The Ford Store Morgan Hill, you will always receive our everyday low bottom-line sale price. There is never an added dealer mark-up on our vehicles, including this brand new model."

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Called Galpin this am trying to get my Father on a FE wait list. Decided to do a little digging.

Straight from their Salesman today - We just had sales training and it cleared up a lot of things for us.
  1. By law we can not sell above MSRP if someone does a special order
  2. At Galpin we honor Xplan pricing for the Bronco (Not all dealers are a like he mentioned)
  3. When it is time to place your orders you will be allowed to switch dealers
  4. No ADM or dealer fees just destination charge
Def taking my business to these guys. Will be doing a double deal there and will try to squeeze more off the top when that time comes. My reserved FE / Fathers Wildtrack or FE.

Hope this helps..

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@schase Did some research today. Below are my results. These are all (most? didn't list all the AutoNations, etc.) Ford dealers in the greater Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex within 45minutes of me. Will update the list if I get some more responses and info.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1595014769460

edit: it seems that @BuckinT29 may have confirmed what I was told by Town East that they are not allowed to charge above MSRP on reservations/orders

edit2: got a reply from Grapevine ant it was pretty much verbatim at what @tx96 posted. With the addition of not being able to offer X-Plan if it is not on the invoice like the GT350 and Raptors

Last edited:

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just canceled my order, placed another order with a different dealer. Went very smooth, no issues.
Except you got bounced back over 100,000 units and probably a model year if you ordered first day until now

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Except you got bounced back over 100,000 units and probably a model year if you ordered first day until now
[/QUOTE

?

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford has told dealers they will produce them in order they were received. As of last night they had almost 200,000 orders I believe.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford has told dealers they will produce them in order they were received. As of last night they had almost 200,000 orders I believe.
? Jeep and Defender are F$&@!

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe the 0.4% is off invoice not MSRP. Also, you can become an MCA member for $25 and get x-plan pricing.
Yes i looked into it. MCA membership qualifies for X-plan pricing after 60 days.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One year production already. I wonder if Ford will try to move job #1 closer if things are ready to go?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Galpin this am trying to get my Father on a FE wait list. Decided to do a little digging.

Straight from their Salesman today - We just had sales training and it cleared up a lot of things for us.
  1. By law we can not sell above MSRP if someone does a special order
  2. At Galpin we honor Xplan pricing for the Bronco (Not all dealers are a like he mentioned)
  3. When it is time to place your orders you will be allowed to switch dealers
  4. No ADM or dealer fees just destination charge
Def taking my business to these guys. Will be doing a double deal there and will try to squeeze more off the top when that time comes. My reserved FE / Fathers Wildtrack or FE.

Hope this helps..
As I keep hearing of the potential of not being able to change dealers if the pricing is not right, I emailed a request to the Future Ford Asst Sales Mgr I spoke with earlier this week to reply back with confirmation of X-Plan availability. As we all know, what they say can be reneged upon, but having a reply in writing means so much more. To hedge my reservation, I decided to make a 2nd reservation at Galpin Ford, the worlds largest Ford dealer in SoCal who has committed to X-Plan pricing.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've called a hand full of dealers and the text messages are rolling in today, "We are selling at MSRP".

Complete opposite of my Rubicon / 4 Runner TRD search, everyone laughed at me. I was about to fly to Dennis Dillon for a Rubi, glad thats not the case with Ford.

Not sure what is driving this but we are being heard loud and clear.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've called a hand full of dealers and the text messages are rolling in today, "We are selling at MSRP".

Complete opposite of my Rubicon / 4 Runner TRD search, everyone laughed at me. I was about to fly to Dennis Dillon for a Rubi, glad thats not the case with Ford.

Not sure what is driving this but we are being heard loud and clear.
The number of reservations may have far exceeded Ford's expectations and people at the top have probably told everyone not to let ANYTHING mess this up.
Sponsored