Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just want to add, no ADM at David Villa Ford in Orange, CA.

I received an email from their sales rep stating the below:
"Hello,
Villa Ford will NOT have a ADM on reservations/orders. This is direct from the GM/GSM."
Sponsored

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Matt at The Ford Store, Morgan Hill, Ca:

"We do not mark up our vehicles and everything is discounted to 450 over our invoice cost which translates to a nice discount from MSRP.
We do participate with X plan pricing.
So far we do not know pricing or rebate structures yet.
We do not charge any random fees other that what we normally do like an 85 dollar doc processing fee which is standard in California."

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealer and he said they had a conference call with Ford management this morning (can any other dealers confirm this?). He said he agreed to sell it to me at MSRP(visit and handshake when i stopped in to talk before i put in my reserve), no ADM and they don't know if Ford will be accepting X plan at the moment. Also said they plan on marking up their allocations $5K minimum. Said interest is through the roof and there was talk that they could start the process in November instead of December.
Nobody in the cheap seats (customers or dealerships) know about the ADZ or X plan availability...

Depending on how many reservations he has the ability to process will determine if and when next year any of us will get allocation for the lot...

I don't understand why you would mark up a product $5k that is going to be soooo mass produced over the next few years (decades I hope) that you lose out on the drive in business to the store..

As for starting in November I do not think they will hit the Thanksgiving break but we can all hope...

Sounds like he had his weekly Zone Rep phone call...

wtftrucklos

Black Diamond
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Toyota Pickup DLX/2010 Ford Escape XLT 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off the phone with a Sales Rep from Caruso Ford in Long Beach, CA and his words were “Honestly it’s too early to know what offers/discounts we’ll be able to offer” when I asked about ADM and X Plan.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with a Sales Rep from Caruso Ford in Long Beach, CA and his words were “Honestly it’s too early to know what offers/discounts we’ll be able to offer” when I asked about ADM and X Plan.
Too early??? ?‍♂ might be too late! ?

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
South Bay Ford of Hawthorne has also confirmed no ADM and no additional cash outlay when it comes to ordering time.

FFFC611F-3886-4640-91DA-3B1B54DD45B8.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just added a post but South Bay Ford in Hawthorne (405 at Rosecrans) will accept X-Plan, no ADM and there will not be an additional deposit due when it comes to ordering time.

BroncoFrog95

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@schase - I just received an email from the Internet Sales Manager at Autonation Ford in South Fort Worth (Texas) who is assigned to my reservation who told me:

"...we will honor X-plan pricing on the 2021 Bronco and there will not be any additional mark-up.

Ford has informed us that the order banks for the 2021 Bronco will not be open until December. I will plan on following up with you again in mid November. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please let me know."

I also bought my 2015 Ford Mustang from this dealership and it was a pretty smooth experience.

Earlron

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Cummins, Mitsubishi Montero SR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gosch Ford Escondido, CA - Hector, the internet sales manager, says no ADM on reservations. X plan or discounts unknown.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lindsay Ford in Lebanon, Missouri is offering $1000 below MSRP, no ADM, and will honor X-Plan pricing if available.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Short version: Add Future Ford of Sacramento (different from Roseville) to the list with X-plan and no ADM.

Discovered that I inadvertently place my reservation with Future Ford of Sacramento instead of Future Ford of Roseville.

I wanted to assume that both would be offering the same terms, but making assumptions when dealing with dealerships not always a good idea. So I sent an email to the Sacramento dealership and got the text messages below in about 5 minutes.

In my email I mentioned that I knew what Roseville was offering and wanted to verify the Sac location was the same.

(Not sure if he was texting while driving or what, but got the info I needed regardless.)
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List Screenshot_20200724-152943

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spoke to a sales rep with Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona and they have a ADM fee of $899 plus they don't have any discounts which is country to what the list says. FYI
BOZARD Ford as well $699
Not correct on Bozard - St. Augustine - Here is the email:

Congratulations on the order of your new 2021 Ford Bronco!

Bozard Ford has been selected to fulfill your Bronco reservation and delivery. Our dedicated Bronco experts are prepared to quickly up-fit and personalize your new Bronco with any combination of over 200 available dealer-installed accessories.

Don’t pay over sticker! We’ll deliver your new Bronco to your front door, at MSRP with no additional charges.

I will be reaching out to you by telephone to discuss your options and to answer any questions you may have. Our team appreciates the opportunity to serve you and looks forward to providing you the very best vehicle purchase and delivery experience of your life.

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if heritage Ford in Modesto California is going to do x-pricing or no markup? Can someone explain to me the ADM versus X-Pricing versus any other way to get a bronco at the best price possible? Thanks...

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just talked to my dealer about ADM a dead gonna add them but someone add them. Cells Ford in New Bern
Sponsored