Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It...uh....means it goes on sale next spring? That's when they start showing up. Not sure what's confusing about that?

They'll start taking orders in December for reservation holders. Once they put those orders in the system, they'll continue until reservations run out and then start taking orders from dealers/everyone else (via dealers). To your point about waiting until spring to order - I doubt the actual ordering process will take 6 months, but your order wouldn't get built until the reservations are mostly filled (obviously they won't shut down the line and wait months if someone with a reservation doesn't submit an order for months).
I think some people are forgetting that June is still spring.
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I dont think that is true in Michigan, in winter people go out less due to the cold and snow.
Ford, General motors, and FCA are hiring thousands of replacements to staff the factories this winter, there will be Covid in the plants this winter! It’s whether or not the workers will actually work or walk out for fear of their safety, there’s no way you can social distance on the assembly line floor while running 400+ autos per shift. I put in my reserve for a First Edition And fully expect it to be delayed by months. Which actually might be a good thing because who really wants a bunch of temp workers putting our Broncos together.