First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But then a few months later you see a Bronco at the light ? That feeling is hard to erase....lol
Lol, maybe I just need to convince the wife to get the bronco and I get the 4runner (she doesnt like the current 4runner). Then we have both!

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Their June date may get impacted if a larger % of the reservations do not follow through on an order. I suspect 50% of the reservations will not get filled.

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariet FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's not forget what the Pandemic has done to our world. Everyone is out of stock on just about any item you look at these days (at least toilet paper has gotten better). Just like any other automaker Ford is dependent on their suppliers to produce vehicles, everyone is set back at least a quarter on their production plans for this reason. Our company deals with major automakers and the availability of parts on a large scale just isn't where it needs to be yet. Disappointing but it is what it is, you either want one and you'll wait or you'll do something different!

Sponsored

tigereye

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cincinnati (2020) -> Hilton Head, SC (2021)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Pilot, 2017 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does this likely mean that we should expect all of the initial run of broncos to go towards filling reservations, and shouldn’t expect general availability until CY 2022? I held off on a reservation because we are in the middle of buying a house, but was hoping to pick to pick one up next fall.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I expected this when I had a chance to speak with Dave Pericak and he said they won't be able to build enough of them based on excitement he saw with Wrangler owner market studies and just how bad the Bronco out performs the Wrangler in its core strengths (go fast off road and daily driver). And before you get worked up in rock crawing we are VERY competitive per Dave and Eric our Chief Eng. The biggest impact on potential owners is the open air. You have to see it to believe it. I have never seen him this excited and I followed the S550 (Current Mustang Platform) launch as close as possible. Obviously he was promoted from and due to that Programs success along with his proven background. Believe it or not a reserve is necessary if you want a Bronco.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too many bright shiny things in this world to wait almost two years for a vehicle

if this is fords business plan- ouch!
My guess they really won’t now delivery time until actual orders are placed, yep they are tons of reservations but those won’t all relate to orders and then sales

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been saying it will be 12+ months, probably more. Doing business in the USA these days is very difficult, new vehicle production line plus covid-19. Be patient.

I'm in no hurry, I think I'd rather be late in the production run also. I'll probably play hard ball with my dealer for a little while too.

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sell me on the 3,500 FE limited production...then magically double 7,000 and instantly full reservations. Sell me on a spring delivery...then June/Summer. Ford knows how to use marketing to get us excited and motivated...then strategically change the terms and game along the way. It's simply not cool to use their loyal customers like this. :rolleyes:

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
It will be hard to tell until official orders are placed. Its RARE for over 70% of reservations to turn into purchases. So it MIGHT not be that bad.

Also Covid is still causing slow downs in the Michigan Assembly plant. They are having a hard time keeping up with Ranger orders as it is. Let alone start a new line.

But at this point it sounds like ALL 2021 Models will be Pre-Orders and 2022+ will be dealer allocations. So that just makes the 2021 that much more special!

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great...this gives me a few more months to change my mind 100 times about what color and trim to pick :ROFLMAO:
Really just hoping we still get the build and price tool in August. Then I can really decide what I want and save more for a down payment.
Sponsored