First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in for the Bronco as a toy, but I completely understand why people would be frustrated if this was planned to be their daily driver. A year is still a long ways and I'd anticipate more changes to the plan along the way.
Sponsored

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aren't you going to miss you Rangers Bed?
I've had an Explorer, Escape, F-150, and Ranger. Don't get me wrong, when you need a truck bed, nothing comes close to supplementing unless it's, well, a truck bed. But those times where I've absolutely NEEDED a truck bed aren't super common. Sure they happen but my vehicle isn't a work truck and I have no problem tossing anything that fits into the trunk area of a Bronco, especially when you can just hose it out.

I'm prioritizing roof & doors off driving in NC 8+ months of the year over the 1-2 times a year I truly needed that truck bed.

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just turned mine in and save the monthly payment I was making in my "down payment" fund. It's like my own personal "Go Fund Me" account. :ROFLMAO:
lol solid strategy except I need SOMETHING to drive!

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s all been said already but I’m totally cool with this, I’m gonna be able to ensure I can afford the exact truck I want if they add 6 months to the delivery date.

I also have a strong suspicion that once December comes around and all these reservations need to turn into actual non-refundable orders, that crazy high number will be cut down drastically.

Sponsored

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is the first news about the Bronco that has put me in the flip out crowd. You can't have that much hype around something and then delay it that much. This will hurt their reservation to order conversion greatly. Eagerness is a huge thing in a sales process and they are about to lose that from a ton of potential buyers.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Bronco will be a toy. If something were to happen to my Escape, I'd lease a Crosstrek and buy a Bronco at the end of the lease. Every extra month of waiting = more money in the Bronco bank account.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think this is a CYA situation. With Covid, it's not easy to predict what's going to happen even a month from now. I think Ford is playing it safe.

I also work in manufacturing. Right now, our supply chain has issues but it has gotten better. Workforce is a bigger issue right now. When you have large amounts of employees leaving for 2 week quarantine, productions slows down.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did that with my last Porsche, the sniping never ends on that....hence I will be getting an auto on the Bronco
My wife can drive a manual, so I am all set. Now if Ford would cooperate and not make real drivers second class citizens, I would be in great shape.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is posted on the Ford website now for the Bronco. This seems to answer a few questions I’ve seen in here somewhere.

“Deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.”

“Deliveries may extend in to the 2022 calendar year.” Oh boy........

Who here will wait until 2022 for a Bronco?

112775065_4092719534132316_4029297312504073054_o.jpg
I can wait.... No problem

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A: every 21 is now a custom order and instant collector.

B: more time to save up a bigger down payment

C: more time to make sure I am without a doubt teir 1 with FMC to get the low intetest rate and 84 month terms so I can fit more goodies in the budget.