First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not start the ordering right know getting ahead of schedule. Is a better plan to start production right away. Not all reservations end up in orders. Probably at this pace they are going to start shipping them by 2022.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Better save up for a new transmission.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wouldn't a reservation Number indicate how far out you will be?

113 seems to be a good starting point- if your above that you didnā€™t reserve on day one of launch.

That happened at 8pm PDT.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With this much demand one would think Ford would move heaven and earth to advance the delivery dates rather than push it back. if I ran a company that was 155 billion dollars in debt I would want to cash in ASAP on the demand for a new product.
Watching Ford v Ferrari again tonight. They moved heaven and earth back then to beat Enzo - with a little help from Caroll Shelby. This time I think weā€™re at the mercy of an unseen foe. Iā€™m so ready for this COVID thing to get in our rear view mirror.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford really needs to come out with a statement and let people know what the deal is, instead of randomly updating their website and hoping people don't notice. Cause this is some straight up bull ....

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Things are getting real now and real in this thread. Not a lot of happy future owners with this. I really hope a lot of the not so serious people bow out and choose something else.

Don't think the 2 door will have the extreme delay of the 4 door model, but I am hoping to not get delivery until next summer.

Really hope many of you guys can get early delivery who reserved during the first day or two. I just reserved this week.

Reservations may be well over 50,000 which is absolutely unbelievable! :oops:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No kidding. They can have my $100 as a down payment and not a penny more.
What do you think Ford is doing with everyoneā€™s deposit?

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only thing that gets built that fast around here is yet another subdivision. The Tesla plant is actually gonna be out closer to me in the middle of nowhere. Weā€™ve have supposedly been ā€œgettingā€ an HEB out here for almost 5 years now. Itā€™s still a flat field...

Edit: And the ā€œconstructionā€ on the Tesla plant just started this past weekend. At least according to Elon.
View attachment 16341

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco delivery now "targeted to begin June 2021" and possibly into 2022 B537666C-3DFB-4EF8-A4DB-6FD4354726B6

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude! Hold on a bit man. Customers don't care about the details within your logic. If you're Ford, all of that crap is your problem to figure out. A ton of guys who earn well over $500K a year run variables and procurement on all of this every day.

If you're not ready to release your product, then don't release your product. However, even after posturing for 4 long ass years, Ford finally did show us what they've got and what they've got is an absolute world beater.

This may be the biggest vehicle release in the last 30 years and that says a lot. Ford can't fuck this up! The literal future of the company depends on it. So don't rain on all of these customers. These guys here on this forum are full of passion, many are enthusiasts and are the best customers to have. Not because you can sell them a car; that's a transaction. But many of us will buy or build out this Bronco in ways and do things with them that will basically be marketing rolling down the street, which will lead to even more sales and new potential customers fight to be like and look like many of the guys on this forum.

Everyone here has a right to be pissed, and I'll tell you this, Ford better be wise to listen. We don't care what they have to do, how hard the job is, what the challenges are; whatever! All we care about is that Ford delivers on what they've teased for far too long.

If guys want to vent tonight, let us vent.
Sponsored