Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yea but you can use the X-Plan PIN from MCA to purchase any Ford vehicle that is eligible for X-Plan pricing.

I subscribed to MCA too for the $25 just to be able to get a PIN when I order.

Don't really care about the actual club or being affiliated with the club. I just want a decent price.
I can see the MCA website crashing from all the Bronco members signing up for x-plan pin.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude! Hold on a bit man. Customers don't care about the details within your logic. If you're Ford, all of that crap is your problem to figure out. A ton of guys who earn well over $500K a year run variables and procurement on all of this every day.

If you're not ready to release your product, then don't release your product. However, even after posturing for 4 long ass years, Ford finally did show us what they've got and what they've got is an absolute world beater.

This may be the biggest vehicle release in the last 30 years and that says a lot. Ford can't fuck this up! The literal future of the company depends on it. So don't rain on all of these customers. These guys here on this forum are full of passion, many are enthusiasts and are the best customers to have. Not because you can sell them a car; that's a transaction. But many of us will buy or build out this Bronco in ways and do things with them that will basically be marketing rolling down the street, which will lead to even more sales and new potential customers fight to be like and look like many of the guys on this forum.

Everyone here has a right to be pissed, and I'll tell you this, Ford better be wise to listen. We don't care what they have to do, how hard the job is, what the challenges are; whatever! All we care about is that Ford delivers on what they've teased for far too long.

If guys want to vent tonight, let us vent.
Amen brother
Couldn’t agree more!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get what you are saying, lots of logic but Ford should really have expected a lot of this, they had to know the intrigue the bronco would bring and had much of this hammered out, Covid has delayed much of this and we get that but Ford expecting customers to reserve a 40k plus vehicle and then possible wait 18 months for delivery is not good business..

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you've had some very good posts; I've read several of them even before tonight. However, a company in the hole (which Ford is), needs to bet the entire damn farm when you've obviously struck gold.

Only vehicles Ford really need to focus on are the F-150,250,350 Bronco (screw the sport for now), and maybe Explorer, at least for now.

Retooling factories is close to impossible, but the impossible also just happened several times over. COVID-19, happened, the economy is in the shit, and somehow Ford didn't lay a turd and actually made a vehicle that literally everyone on 4 continents wants.... badly! That's Bronco; it's that goddamned big.

So, I recognize that you're doing what you can to be helpful, but honestly, we don't care man. Excuses are monuments of nothing and all they show is incompetence. When you can't deliver when it counts, you just look well, flaccid.

Look, you're job is on the line here too man. The money that Ford has lost over the past 18 months is a lot to bounce back from. We've also seen how stupid and outdated owners of Ford dealerships are wanting to be with Bronco too. What many of you sales guys and your bosses have failed to realize is, internet.

Internet and a forum like Bronco6G literally exploding to the point where even MotorTrend can't break stories and comes here for the scoop. The world has changed man. COVID-19 has served as a slap in the face for all of us. However, Ford and all of these useless dealerships who survive off of fleet sales are more vulnerable than ever and the decisions made now determine whether or not you'll all survive the next 5 years.

Add all of that to your logic as well. Economics don't lie.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are forgetting..

Ford- please customers here is some vague info, vague reservation details, vague
Ordering but please please stand in line reserve this new wild design and then we will string you along to keep the intrigue...

they aren’t innocent in this- they are trying to sell a product , they are marketing said product at least they could provide their customer base more concrete info instead of random website updates after the fact..

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do not worry folks, the company running Bronco reservations has a lot of experience. Rumor is they once ran the Monopoly game for McDonalds.. ?

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I canceled my reservation yesterday after taking a deal for a Rubicon. Seems like it was a smart move.
Don't blame you, seems like Ford will have a lot of people go that route if they don't address their reservation/ordering process soon. Ford is about to lose a ton of money once again because of their incompetence.
Sponsored