First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
typos, incorrectly spelled model names, and in house names that don’t match the actual package names…ROCKSTARS!? The lack of attention to detail in documentation would result in “a new line of work” in my industry.
Ford does little to dispel the theory they are a bunch of stumbling, bumbling temp workers. Pro Tip: sloppy work is neither covid nor chip shortage related
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm trying to understand what this is all about. When they say 8mm of 'lean', is that with Bronco totally empty? Is it possible the driver's side purposely sits higher empty so it will level out with a driver sitting in it?
Given the tank is on the passenger side, probably a little.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm trying to understand what this is all about. When they say 8mm of 'lean', is that with Bronco totally empty? Is it possible the driver's side purposely sits higher empty so it will level out with a driver sitting in it?
Several of us believe this may simply be allowable tolerance. Looking at the document it shows how to measure so it may be used to check vehicles after and accident to see it they are within spec.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Detailed Specs Document — Ride Height, Transmission Code, Spring Part Numbers, Calibration Codes, Axle Codes, Paint Codes, VIN Codes, Etc. 1623582083925

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My old truck has the engine offset to the passenger side, which makes it sit higher on the drivers side. As best I know most all older vehicles were this way. My interpretation of it has always been that it was done this way because for the majority of the vehicles life, it would only have the driver in it and would level it out so the suspension would work and wear evenly. I’m probably wrong, and it’s likely just folklore ... lol. However, being around some circle track folks and a bunch of drag racing folks, I know the ratio of preload on each corner drastically affects how they drive.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this confirms a 0.4” difference between base Badlands and SAS Badlands?
LOL, it would appear that this is where engineers and politicians collide ....there are 36 pages of info but the simple question of "how much lift" each model has compared to the others remains unanswered.
...or this stuff is so complex, the answer is right there but I cannot understand it.
The math guys will probably be along here shortly...

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

LOL, it would appear that this is where engineers and politicians collide ....there are 36 pages of info but the simple question of "how much lift" each model has compared to the others remains unanswered.
...or this stuff is so complex, the answer is right there but I cannot understand it.
Stay tuned, I'll be posting a large thread tomorrow morning with all that info and more.

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one that saw the possibility of different colors? Absolute Black, Signature Navy, and Silver Radiance.

Paint Code
Paint codes may be listed as a 2-part code. The first set of paint code numbers/letters indicate the vehicle primary body color. The second set of letters/numbers (if applicable) indicate a 2-tone or accent body color. All paint codes are a base coat/clear coat finish.
• D4 - Rapid Red Metallic (tinted clearcoat)
• E7 - Velocity Blue Metallic
• G1 - Shadow Black/Absolute Black
• HX - Antimatter Blue/Signature Navy
• JS - Iconic Silver/Silver Radiance
• KU-Area51
• M7 - Carbonized Gray Metallic
• N6 - Lightning Blue (First Edition only)
• NE - Cactus Gray
• PQ - Race Red
• SB - Cyber Orange Metallic (tri-coat)
• YZ - Oxford White

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here are the answers to your questions.

The Definitive Guide to Bronco Ride & Lift Heights with Wheel & Tire Sizes

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damnnit should i just wait on getting an overland edition? wtf.. Give us more info so we can make informed decisions, ford lol.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damnnit should i just wait on getting an overland edition? wtf.. Give us more info so we can make informed decisions, ford lol.
Ford: "No way, buy the one you want, then we get more from you when we release a better option, that you WILL buy"
5o3sffx.gif

Sponsored

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford: "No way, buy the one you want, then we get more from you when we release a better option, that you WILL buy"
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Detailed Specs Document — Ride Height, Transmission Code, Spring Part Numbers, Calibration Codes, Axle Codes, Paint Codes, VIN Codes, Etc. 5o3sffx
Oh that will be me... damnit...

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some of the Bronco General Specifications, thank you to our friends of the forum.

The attached PDF document contains items such as Ride Height, Transmission Code, Spring Part Numbers, Calibration Codes, Axle codes, paint codes, etc.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Detailed Specs Document — Ride Height, Transmission Code, Spring Part Numbers, Calibration Codes, Axle Codes, Paint Codes, VIN Codes, Etc. 5o3sffx

thank you for this post

Lt. Ron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco 1986 flareside, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No paint code for eruption green?
Sponsored