Sponsored

2021 Bronco Dimensions (2 & 4 Door) - Length, Width, Height, Wheelbase, Track for Sasquatch and all trims

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmmm, will it for in the garage........

Any similar cargo capacity charts?
My thoughts exactly. I could go out and measure it, but where’s the fun in that?
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those like me that need some frame of reference, I pulled the dimensions of the 2020 Explorers as a point of comparison.
I've been slightly worried that the Bronco was going to end up being smaller in person, but I'm less concerned now. Badlands 4 door is only about 8 inches shorter and 2 inches narrower.

2020 Explorer
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Dimensions (2 & 4 Door) - Length, Width, Height, Wheelbase, Track for Sasquatch and all trims 2020-Explorer-Tech-Specs-2

Sponsored

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the 4D and 2D Wildtrack height (with SAS) is inclusive of the Roof Rack.
If you substract the roof rack height from this then the height is the same one as announced in the early specs and is just a little more than a Badlands.

The irony in this is that Ford included the height of the roof rack only for the sasquatch trims, yet sasquatch trims are the only one you can’t order a roof rack with. Bravo Ford!

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the 4D and 2D Wildtrack height (with SAS) is inclusive of the Roof Rack.
If you substract the roof rack height from this then the height is the same one as announced in the early specs and is just a little more than a Badlands.

The irony in this is that Ford included the height of the roof rack only for the sasquatch trims, yet sasquatch trims are the only one you can’t order a roof rack with. Bravo Ford!
That's it!!!!! I'm just going to put a lift kit on my 74 Pinto.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Dimensions (2 & 4 Door) - Length, Width, Height, Wheelbase, Track for Sasquatch and all trims 1611890983037

Did they measure twice? Makes no sense that a badlands is longer than a Squatch. Especially if the length includes the spare.

Edit: however that does match up with what Ford originally put out there, so who tf knows ?‍♂

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1611890983037.gif

Did they measure twice? Makes no sense that a badlands is longer than a Squatch. Especially if the length includes the spare.
Remember when BN screwed up the Goat modes video because no one over there proofread or double checked and then they had to issue a correction after it went live on YouTube and a bunch of amateur Bronco enthusiasts pointed out their error?

Last edited:

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Remember when BN screwed up the Goat modes video because no one over there proofread or double checked and then they had to issue a correction after it went live on YouTube and a bunch of amateur Bronco enthusiasts pointed outed their error?
SNAFU. lol

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those numbers seem to jive with the Ford website.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember when BN screwed up the Goat modes video because no one over there proofread or double checked and then they had to issue a correction after it went live on YouTube and a bunch of amateur Bronco enthusiasts pointed out their error?
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Dimensions (2 & 4 Door) - Length, Width, Height, Wheelbase, Track for Sasquatch and all trims 1611891805275

You bet I do! I’m expecting another correction will be coming. Maybe.
Sponsored

Last edited: