2018 Mustang GT
Well we’re going to see both, so

Artie

First Name
Waymon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 4X4 Limited, 1961 VW
You put a deposit down on a vehicle that hasn't even been announced in production form, no timeline has been revealed, you have no idea what it looks like, there isn't even a spec sheet for a dealer to quote you literally ANYTHING.

Second, as an existing user, please don't create new accounts on a forum and post things like this to see if someone out there is going to spill the imaginary beans. There isn't anyone at Ford that is going to read this crap and go "holy shit boys, sound the alarm, a random guy put a deposit down on a vehicle that no one can order yet" and then some siren goes off and magically specs and photos flood social media.

I think I can speak for every person that's going to read your post when I say,

GO AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THAT TRASH! THEY PROBABLY DON'T HAVE A DOWN PAYMENT. BE IT KNOWN_ THE DEALER ALREADY HAS MY TITLE TO MY TRUCK AND EVERYTHING. WHAT I AM GETTING WILL BE
A BLACK PLATINUM WITH EVERY ELECTRIC FEATURE I CAN MATCH THAT MY 2019 BLACK F150 LIMITED HAS. I LIKE TO GET A NEW FORD VEHICLE EVERY YEAR. I ONCE DROVE BRONCOS (3) AFTER MY 52 FORD CONVERTIBLE. I PLACE THE NEW FORDS AN IMPORTANT
PART OF MY LIFE AND I LOOK FORWARD EACH YEAR TO SEE WHAT IS COMING OUT . I AM 88 YEARS NOW AND WAITING TO SEE
WHAT FORD HAS TWELVE YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I WILL BE BIG 100. HANG IN THERE-DO EVERY THING YOU WANT TO DO AND
HAVE FUN ON YOUR TIME KEEPING UP WITH THE JOY YOU WILL HAVE WHEN THEY HAND YOU THE KEYS FOR THE NEW 2021 BRONCO.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L, '92 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD, '15 VW Golf TDI
DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THAT TRASH! THEY PROBABLY DON'T HAVE A DOWN PAYMENT. BE IT KNOWN_ THE DEALER ALREADY HAS MY TITLE TO MY TRUCK AND EVERYTHING. WHAT I AM GETTING WILL BE
A BLACK PLATINUM WITH EVERY ELECTRIC FEATURE I CAN MATCH THAT MY 2019 BLACK F150 LIMITED HAS. I LIKE TO GET A NEW FORD VEHICLE EVERY YEAR. I ONCE DROVE BRONCOS (3) AFTER MY 52 FORD CONVERTIBLE. I PLACE THE NEW FORDS AN IMPORTANT
PART OF MY LIFE AND I LOOK FORWARD EACH YEAR TO SEE WHAT IS COMING OUT . I AM 88 YEARS NOW AND WAITING TO SEE
WHAT FORD HAS TWELVE YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I WILL BE BIG 100. HANG IN THERE-DO EVERY THING YOU WANT TO DO AND
HAVE FUN ON YOUR TIME KEEPING UP WITH THE JOY YOU WILL HAVE WHEN THEY HAND YOU THE KEYS FOR THE NEW 2021 BRONCO.
giphy2.gif