First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very true as well. I assumed this question would be answered somehow with the tech scientists and general bronco sleuths already having discovered the stock wheel specs. Please understand that to me the beauty of a discussion forum in my mind is to discuss something, to gain insight, seek information. You will have to forgive me as I sometimes assume in looking for quick answers, that I myself don't have, that someone else is eager to share, to discuss albeit keyboard strokes... which is close enough to a face to face exchange or the point of a forum. The whole DIY research and keep your head down and mouth shut... front and learn everything first attitude... that is pushed upon some who are new, lack knowledge, etc. honestly baffles me. As I want to share information. Presenting facts to have an honest exchange between people of the same passion is where we are at today. My question and reach for a quick answer emerged really to discern a set of aftermarket tire and wheel options and explore various aftermarket wheel widths and offsets outside of stock specs... is why I asked. I was bored today and thinking of a look for the rig was all. I realize this question is still too early.
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the leaked axle ratios are correct, the 4.7 ratio with the 10 speed will turn 2019 rpm @ 70mph with the 315's
I can live with that.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think that larger tires, up to a point, increase the coolness factor of the Bronco and most other vehicles. Since my vehicle needs are a daily driver with almost no off-roading, I decided on the Big Bend. I do wish that the tires were a little wider and maybe taller. Does anyone see a fitment problem with going from 255 75R 17 to 265 70R 17 (Black Diamond size) or 275 70R 17. I've seen pics of 285s on Base and Big Bend models without suspension mods so I am guessing that smaller will be OK.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will the 33" 285/70R17 tires that fit on the Badlands non-sasquatch fit on the Big Bend without any modification or removing those crash bars? I am planning on ordering a Big Bend but can't justify the saquatch cost for now, but I want a little bit of a bigger tire.

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will the 33" 285/70R17 tires that fit on the Badlands non-sasquatch fit on the Big Bend without any modification or removing those crash bars? I am planning on ordering a Big Bend but can't justify the saquatch cost for now, but I want a little bit of a bigger tire.
Answer appears to be yes - forum member installed 33's on a base with no modifications and posted a video of it:
Installed 33 inch tires on stock Base rims - no mods required | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Sponsored

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you, I’m probably going to change the rims anyway

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
So if someone successfully installed 285/70R17 on a BB, would adding the same tire size to a BD be successful? The tires require a minimum 7.5" wheel so both trims are covered.

Since they have same suspension...

1.) Would the only thing needed be a speedo calibration?
2.) Would the gearing be fine?

Thanks!

Last edited:

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

does anyone have rim sizes for the sasquatch package? looking to get steelies for the winter

Shark2

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi i want to change the original tire , what size and what model your recomand me
i will have a 2 inch lift on it

thanks

bronco.jpg

Sponsored

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
which rims are 8" and which are 8.5 on the beadlock capable rims?

The reason i ask is ford have the bedlock rings for badlands with 8" rims, and sasquatch rings for 8.5" rims.

I have a badlands sasquatch. so do i have the 8" or 8.5" beadlock capable rims.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
which rims are 8" and which are 8.5 on the beadlock capable rims?

The reason i ask is ford have the bedlock rings for badlands with 8" rims, and sasquatch rings for 8.5" rims.

I have a badlands sasquatch. so do i have the 8" or 8.5" beadlock capable rims.
You have the 17x8.5 Sasquatch rims. Full specs are stamped into the inside of each rim.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1700838768062

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1700838784892

For reference, these are the regular Badlands beadlock wheels.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1700839067485

More wheel spec info can be found here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...es-offsets-bolt-pattern-center-bore-⚙️.11893/
Sponsored