Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heard dealers where told today allocation numbers are being cut again, and that we will probably hear about this in the next day or so. From what I know some are getting cut by a third to half of the original allocation. Was told this by more than one source. MY22 Club seems to be growing. I'm a day one reservation guy, but holding for MY22, so I'm helping someone, so don't be mad at me. šŸ˜
Ugh. Yeah, keep us posted on that.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heard dealers where told today allocation numbers are being cut again, and that we will probably hear about this in the next day or so. From what I know some are getting cut by a third to half of the original allocation. Was told this by more than one source. MY22 Club seems to be growing. I'm a day one reservation guy, but holding for MY22, so I'm helping someone, so don't be mad at me. šŸ˜
Wow, two separate undisclosed sources? I have a hard time believing that Ford is going to release allocation numbers on Friday and then turn around and leak an allocation cut days later. Pretty solid attempt at trolling though.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NOTE: Iā€™m pretty bummed and this exercise is my way of convincing myself I donā€™t need to order the Jeep 4xe hybrid before the $7,500 tax credit disappears.

#thepandemicsucks
#2020wasa@#!tstorm
I'm going to test drive the Wrangle 4xe when they show up at the dealer. Even though the range is short it would work well for my work commute. In CA I can get almost $10K in tax credit for a plug in hybrid making it much cheaper than the Bronco. The partial electric vehicle may also be a big benefit with rising fuel prices.

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to test drive the Wrangle 4xe when they show up at the dealer. Even though the range is short it would work well for my work commute. In CA I can get almost $10K in tax credit for a plug in hybrid making it much cheaper than the Bronco. The partial electric vehicle may also be a big benefit with rising fuel prices.
Yup. I could definitely be happy with the 4xe. That hybrid setup is cool and capable. I think Iā€™ve taken the last groin shot from Ford (and the pandemic) that Iā€˜m willing to take. If I find out my MY22 is gonna be a MY23, for example. Or my MY22 wonā€™t show up until 3rd or 4th quarter, 2022. Either of those scenarios and Iā€™ll probably be out. Fingers still crossed, though.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup. I could definitely be happy with the 4xe. That hybrid setup is cool and capable. I think Iā€™ve taken the last groin shot from Ford (and the pandemic) that Iā€˜m willing to take. If I find out my MY22 is gonna be a MY23, for example. Or my MY22 wonā€™t show up until 3rd or 4th quarter, 2022. Either of those scenarios and Iā€™ll probably be out. Fingers still crossed, though.
I'll be curious when I get to check out the 4xe and Bronco in person. Timing isn't an issue with me as I don't need anything right away. The Bronco or Wrangler is going to be my retirement toy to go with a motorhome which I don't have yet either. The one downside of the Wrangler 4xe is the extra 500 lbs over the regular model. The motorhome I'm planning to get has plenty of tow capacity but extra weight will have an effect.

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the 20% a dealer is allowed to fudge have to beat the rest of their allocation timestamps ?

I tried to get my salessman to tell me where I was in line and got a surprising song and dance about how it's still up the air

And amongst the many things said , taking back allocations was one

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my allocation email from the region so dealers should be getting theirs today or next couple. Email still says "estimated" allocations, so I don't know if this means it can still change or if that's just to cover themselves if production gets reduced due to chip, covid or other issues.

EDIT-zone rep said this was final allocation, so "estimated" was just a CYA Ford put in.
Nice for Dealers in America...not so in Canada. No allocation numbers even on April 1 when they really could mess with our minds
Sponsored