Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a week 10 reservation ordered through a dealer with a large allocation could be built for MY21, where a week 1 reservation ordered through a dealer with a very small allocation (i.e. 1-3 units) could be pushed?
This is exactly my scenario. I am a day two reservation and I am not inside my dealers allocation. My dealer is not small, but they have a lot of reservations with timestamps before me.
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So a week 10 reservation ordered through a dealer with a large allocation could be built for MY21, where a week 1 reservation ordered through a dealer with a very small allocation (i.e. 1-3 units) could be pushed?
It's doubtful a week 10 would have any hope, but that is an exaggerated example of what could happen, yes.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We increased slightly, had 100% conversion (pre 9/18 reservations), looks like we got 40% covered now vs 30% originally.

Sad part is not factoring in the tops since I don't know what customers are going to do, we only get to 7/15 reservations. If I'm right on the ones that will wait for the top we'll get to 7/17, so still not very far.
Production estimate straight from my rear end:
If the original 30% of pre 9/18 (190,000) reservations was about 60,000 units. Does the increase to 40%, or about 75,000 unit, indicate FORD anticipates making more units.
You heard the rumor here first!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, this matters little to those of us who wanted a mod top, but no longer have a hope of getting one in the near or distant future. 🍷 🍷 🍷

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And it could work the other way too. It gets pretty complicated once you combine the allocation, resource constraints and build schedule. I am a day 1 order 1 at my dealer and hopefully I get in with my BL before constraints blow out the first build schedule for non-SQ 2.7 BL.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Production estimate straight from my rear end:
If the original 30% of pre 9/18 (190,000) reservations was about 60,000 units. Does the increase to 40%, or about 75,000 unit, indicate FORD anticipates making more units.
You heard the rumor here first!
Ford isn't increasing production. They have just shuffled production from one dealer to another.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't you think its a bit strange they didn't wait until after April 8th to provide "final" allocation numbers? I guess the top issues could push people back in line and move other people up in line and the allocation number is what it is?
I would guess the dealers allocation number won’t change based on delays assuming they have more orders than allocated units. It will just impact WHO gets those units.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't you think its a bit strange they didn't wait until after April 8th to provide "final" allocation numbers? I guess the top issues could push people back in line and move other people up in line and the allocation number is what it is?
I think things will change. I was just talking to my salesman about changing to MIC top. He said it's been crazy ever since the roof announcement. They converted 72% of over 500 reservations, but didn't mention allocation.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that why my dealer texted for my Res# today? Should I be more worried or less? haha

Sponsored

Howdy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will be interesting to see in May if the orders from later Big Bend & Base reservation holders shift into the available dealer allocation. The low end models were certainly underrepresented in the orders and perhaps overrepresented in their preplanned commodity parts. i.e. will high-end model selection become as limiting as the deadly sins?

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am betting decrease since there are lots of delays on everything at this point...
I am number 4 at my dealer and there are 3 allocations.
Wow only 3 allocations
It must be small town

I am 7 out of 40

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It will be interesting to see in May if the orders from later Big Bend & Base reservation holders shift into the available dealer allocation. The low end models were certainly underrepresented in the orders and perhaps overrepresented in their preplanned commodity parts. i.e. will high-end model selection become as limiting as the deadly sins?
Numbers can lie . They said top 4 represented 70% sales. So 12.5% each? But the bottom 3 guys (or bottom 2 of you don't include FE as part of the top 4) are still at 30% (10 each or 15 for 2)!

That is a boatload of throughput that they could pump through.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry OCDing but it's a 33% increase. Even better though!
Yes increase of a third because the first number of 1/4 of the final.
Sponsored