• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky 2021 Bronco First Edition - Built and Delivery of THIS MONTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCryptoOrNot

First Edition
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost F150 / Bronco FE / Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Up at auction now.
Don't wait, FORD is limiting these even more! We had a 4 door and 2 door on order and now FORD is making some reservations transition to a 2022 NON- First Edition. Between that, first production year, covid year and it being FE these are bound to be excellent collector vehicles.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294454928438

Message me here or on my cellphone (on ebay listing) for questions.

My Post (2).jpg
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Leave this crap to eBay.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are dealers out there making people sign contracts stating they won’t sell their bronco for a period of time. I would make sure your dealer isn’t one of them. One tried to crank up the price because they thought their customer was going to flip theirs and he had to back away due to the price. I know this is an exciting time, but you might not want to get too ahead of yourself until keys are in hand and your are driving off the lot. Good luck!

OP
OP
ToCryptoOrNot

ToCryptoOrNot

First Edition
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost F150 / Bronco FE / Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are dealers out there making people sign contracts stating they won’t sell their bronco for a period of time. I would make sure your dealer isn’t one of them. One tried to crank up the price because they thought their customer was going to flip theirs and he had to back away due to the price. I know this is an exciting time, but you might not want to get too ahead of yourself until keys are in hand and your are driving off the lot. Good luck!

Appreciate the insight. I've already finalized my purchase contract but also worst that could happen is someone gets stuck with their bronco lol. My dealer actually just tried to give me first dibs on another that hit the lot, telling me just buy it to resale. Luckily i've done a ton of business with them including buying multiple SVT vehicles to resale. Good for us, They aren't snobby and trying to dictate what someone does with their own property. Can't comprehend why anyone would do biz with a dealer like that. Obviously since I ordered on the very first day, i just took the chance and pre-ordered without knowing the demand and supply would be this crazy, those who are upset should take more chances in the future I suppose.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.