Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Listed on the site and on order from Ford!

2021 Bronco Ford Folding Table for OEM Rear Swing-Out Door VM2DZ-78407A99-A

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Ford Folding Table for OEM Rear Swing-Out Door VM2DZ-78407A99-A 1632418975256

2021 Bronco Rear Fold-Out Table Features:
  • Provides a cozy place for doing work or relaxing
  • Complete low-profile fold-out table system
  • Installs onto your Bronco's OEM rear door
  • Fold-down panel features MOLLE slots
  • Steel construction with black powder coat finish
  • Features awesome "BRONCO" lettering
  • Will not fit Bronco Sport
Gives you a Convenient Place for Tailgating, Cooking, or Fixing Small Parts for your 2021 Bronco
The 2021 Broncos can handle all sorts of both on-road and off-road fun, but even the capable Broncos are lacking some room for rest and relaxation. The Ford OEM Rear Door Folding Table for 2021 Broncos give you a perfect place for getting a meal ready, tailgating at the game, or doing some work down at the job site. The Ford Rear Door Table System features a two-piece design with a fold-out, MOLLE-compatible panel and durable backplate. The entire table folds tightly against your 2021 Bronco's stock swing-out door so that it doesn't overly interfere with the rest of your Bronco's rear cargo area or any large items that you may have stowed away. Moreover, the drop-down MOLLE panel can accept basically any MOLLE or PALS compatible storage pouch or gear holder to give you even more storage options for your awesome 2021 Bronco build. Strong Steel Construction with MOLLE-Capable Folding Panel and Black Powder Coat Finish
The Ford OEM Fold-out table was carefully designed to provide a strong, stable place for both getting the job done and to help turn your 2021 Bronco into a standalone campsite out in the bush. Both the fold-out panel is made out steel with laser-cut MOLLE holes cut in a staggered pattern all down its length. The back panel is made out of steel with a reflective window in its center, which gives in a clean look in your Bronco. All of the steel components are topped off with an OE-style, textured black powder coat finish to keep them protected from corrosion in nearly any climate or application. The rear panel even comes standard with awesome "BRONCO" lettering that lets it fit right in with the rest of your mean Bronco build. Each rear door fold-out table comes with installation hardware and instructions.

Fitment:
  • 2021 Bronco 2-Door
  • 2021 Bronco 4-Door

Will not fit Bronco Sport: this fold-out rear door table will not fit 2021 Bronco Sports.
Sponsored

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
see the post from recently delivered Bronco where the screws were too long or used in the wrong order and popped through the exterior door. Dented the exterior really. Read those directions several times. The dealer installer blew the install

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

see the post from recently delivered Bronco where the screws were too long or used in the wrong order and popped through the exterior door. Dented the exterior really. Read those directions several times. The dealer installer blew the install
No, it was the drill bits denting the exterior panels, from the installer not being careful when drilling the required holes during installation. Use drill stops or go slow and you will be fine.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its the drill bit not the screw. Operator error.

Sponsored

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, it was the drill bits denting the exterior panels, from the installer not being careful when drilling the required holes during installation. Use drill stops or go slow and you will be fine.
Thanks for the clarity, surprised they had to drill as I thought this was a pre config product for the door.
Its the drill bit not the screw. Operator error.
Maybe you guys know more than the owner but this is what he said:

"So what happened? Apparently, one (or more) of the screws to secure the folding table were too long - from the Ford supplied kit. So it ended up poking through to the back skin of the tailgate and there is a slight crack in the paint that you can just feel."

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the clarity, surprised they had to drill as I thought this was a pre config product for the door.

"So what happened? Apparently, one (or more) of the screws to secure the folding table were too long - from the Ford supplied kit. So it ended up poking through to the back skin of the tailgate and there is a slight crack in the paint that you can just feel."
Either that is what the dealer told him to not admit the F-up, or he was assuming it was the screw. I saw the pictures and it looked just like the tip of a drill bit. Multiple people have installed the table and reported the screws being the correct length.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And that's been debunked. The screws are a non issue, just be careful drilling, drill stops highly recommended.

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
good to hear btw, nice accessory. Sure there will be more options that the Ford store by the time mine hits the driveway

Sponsored

sm444

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have this table installed in my wife's obx. If I knew I had to drill flippin holes into the tailgate door I would have never bought it. Luckily, I managed not to screw up the install and it came out great. no rattling or other noise.. talk about nerve-racking.

I will say it's a pretty useful accessory though.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good to hear btw, nice accessory. Sure there will be more options that the Ford store by the time mine hits the driveway
Feel free to edit the misinformation in Post #2 of this sponsor's new thread. I'm sure the sponsor would appreciate it.

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feel free to edit the misinformation in Post #2 of this sponsor's new thread. I'm sure the sponsor would appreciate it.
can you point me to where the owner or someone that has seen the Bronco sorted out the screw length or drill bit as the culprit. I'm happy to delete all the comments as I don't really care other than someone else not experiencing the same issue

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy to delete all the comments as I don't really care...
Given your uncertainty over the facts, maybe you should do that?

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there is enough information in this thread that nothing needs to be edited. No matter what the cause of the problem was it doesnt seem to be a product issue.

But thank you for all the added info.
Sponsored