Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oem Bronco Sasquatch Fender Flare are in stock and ready to ship for anyone in the market

2021 Bronco Ford OEM Sasquatch Package Fender Flares M2DZ-16268-AA

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Ford OEM Sasquatch Package Fender Flares M2DZ-16268-AA 1635447561666

2021 Bronco Ford Sasquatch Fender Flare Features:
  • Full set of four OEM Sasquatch fender flares
  • Add tire coverage and tough, new look
  • Wide coverage and low-profile look
  • TPO construction with textured finish
  • Easy, drop-in installation
  • Will not fit Bronco Sports
Complete Set of OEM Bronco Sasquatch Fender Flares that Provide More Tire Coverage and a Great Look
The 2021 Broncos with the OEM Sasquatch package come with one heck of a mean look from the factory that sets it a part from the rest of the 2021 Bronco herd. The good news is that you can give your very own Bronco some of those tough Sasquatch looks with the Ford OEM Sasquatch Fender Flares for 2021 Bronco 2-Door and 4-Door models. Ford's own Sasquatch fender flares feature a broad design that adds tire coverage, but are low-profile enough to not take away from your 2021 Bronco's good looks. The Ford Sasquatch fender flares can clear up to a 35x12.50" tire depending on wheel options and help keep your mud and grime from flinging onto your Bronco's windows and hood while making your 2021 Bronco look like one of the toughest trucks around. Strong TPO Construction with Black, Lightly Textured Finish and Drop-In Installation
Ford's complete set of four Sasquatch fender flares were built from the ground up to survive even the most aggressive off-road applications, and feature a hassle-free install. Each Sasquatch fender flare is made out of extremely durable TPO thermoplastic polymer and come standard with a lightly textured, OE-style black finish that fits in with almost any 2021 Bronco paint color or aftermarket styling theme. The fender flares perfectly follow your 2021 Bronco's wheel arches and give your Bronco a clean look that's not too gaudy while still looking extremely tough. All four flares install without the need for any drilling, cutting, or permanent modifications and use included fasteners and built-in provisions for installation. Ford includes all necessary installation hardware and instructions.

Fitment:
  • 2021 Bronco 2-door
  • 2021 Bronco 4-Door

For 2-Door and 4-Door Broncos: these fender flares will fit 2021 Bronco 2-Door and 4-Door models. They will not fit Bronco Sports.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont have those in stock, but can certainly order them for you.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/vmb3z-16268-d-21-22-bronco-ford-base-style-fender-flares.html

Or im sure you can find another owner to swap with, as much as my job is to sell stuff that would be the way I would go.

Frank
those are not the non sas fender flares. for some reason there is so much confusion on those flares. i would imagine there would be an easy to find OEM flare to order, but it seems nobody knows where or how to get them. does anybody even have the OEM part number?

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okc405

Badlands
First Name
Damir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a badlands non Sasquatch fender flares that I would like to trade for Sasquatch fender flares since they are 1 inch wider if I remember correctly ..I already did Sasquatch wheels and tires …

BroncRik

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have stock NON-SAS flares if anyone is willing to trade for SAS flares.