First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recently added to the site and on order.

2021 Bronco Ford Performance Complete Winch System by Warn M-1821-B

1632850174439.png

2021 Bronco Ford Winch System Features:
  • Complete winch mount and 10,000lb winch for your Bronc
  • Includes front bumper winch mount with pre-runner hoop
  • Comes with a high-quality Warn 10K winch with synthetic rope
  • All-steel construction with black powder coat finish
  • Installs using OEM tow hook mounts
  • Features D-ring mounts
  • For BadLands, WildTrack, and Big Bend models
  • For OEM Modular Bumpers only
  • Not compatible with Adaptive Cruise Control
Provides a Complete Winch and Aggressive Mounting System for your 2021 Bronco Build
The 2021 Broncos may be some awesome, powerful, and extremely capable off-road trucks, but if you're going out onto tough trails or brutal wilderness without some hardcore recovery gear, you may find yourself in serious trouble in one heck of a hurry. The Ford Performance Complete Winch Kit by Warn for 2021 Broncos gives your off-road ready Bronco build an all-in-one winch solution that both looks great and can get you out of tough jambs out in the bush. The Complete Warn Winch Kit comes with a a complete front winch mounting plate with an aggressive pre-runner bar, a Warn 10,000lb winch with synthetic winch rope, a billet hawse fairlead, and all the hardware you need to get both the mount and winch itself installed on your Badlands, WildTrak, or Big Bend Bronco. Ford Performance's Winch System gives your tough Bronco build an awesome, new look as well as the capability to pull you or your buddies out of thick muck or tough, technical situations out on the trail. Heavy-Duty Steel Mounting System with Frame Mount Install and High-Quality 10K Warn Winch
The Bronco Ford Performance Winch Mount Kit is built incredibly tough and was designed for a perfect, clean fit onto your 2021 Bronco. The winch mounting plate and pre-runner hoop are made entirely out of steel and bolt onto your 2021 Bronco's frame using the stock tow hook pockets. The mounting system comes standard with an upright bracket that accepts the winch's included hawse fairlead, and also includes mounts for D-rings (sold separately) near the tow hook pockets so that you don't lose any of your pulling or recovery points after you install the winch system. The winch itself is capable of 10,000lbs on its first-line pull and is powered by a 12-volt, series-wound, DC motor with a high-quality planetary geartrain that keeps a strong line speed and pull without pulling excessive power. The winch comes standard with a red hook strap and wired remote that makes it ready for operation straight out of the box.

Fitment: 2021 Bronco Badlands, WildTrak and Big Bend with OEM Modular bumper.
For Badlands. WildTrak, and Big Bend with Modular bumper only: this winch kit will only fit 2021 Bronco Badlands, WildTrak, and Big Bend submodels with OEM Modular front bumpers only.
Not compatible with Adaptive Cruise Control: this winch mount system is not compatible with Broncos equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control.
Dealer programming recommended: Ford Performance strongly recommends reprogramming of your Bronco's RCM Air Bag thresholds to ensure proper air bag deployment with the winch system installed.
I believe 4wheel parts wholesalers built a bumper and winch combo that address this issue. Worth checking out.
Sponsored

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By no means am I trash talking this kit. I'm sure it's great. Just an anecdotal story passed on by ole 'So my dealer said..."
The install instructions posted in another thread are fairly simple, there shouldn't be anything too complicated, it basically seems to bolt on, although it does require removing a bit of stuff to get on, it isn't overly complex.

Didn't all FE come with ACC? I could be wrong but if so, that may be why it threw all kind of issues, either that or someone 'test fit it' and didn't connect all the electrical fittings properly.

I believe 4wheel parts wholesalers built a bumper and winch combo that address this issue. Worth checking out.
They did, but they have not confirmed if it will work with ACC. I reached out several times and their Q&A on their website says they will publish a TSB on it soon, whatever that means (I didn't see an area for service bulletins on their site). The fact it wasn't a simple "yes" or "no" tells me there is something else involved.

I wouldn't be keen on relocating the sensor. If you push it further down, it'll be exposed to rocks and debris. I also imagine it is calibrated to the location on the car and moving it around may create undefined issues. Given how much control it has over the car when on, I'm going to avoid moving it.

I don't know why Ford couldn't raise it up a few inches like the original renderings to clear that slot and the sensor.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too expensive for me. I’m gonna skip the modular bumper and brush guard when I re-order.
I’m gonna get that RC hidden winch and Nudge bar with the round lights. And kill about 5 birds with one stone. And only be a few hundred more then the Ford stuff.
I’m not doing rock crawling or mud bogging, so I’m not worried about it getting banged up down there a little bit.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Ford Performance Complete Winch System by Warn M-1821-B 7A0422FE-5B38-43C3-AF8D-38205F167CB2
Sponsored