Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is kind of a big deal! You should be able to get all 8 on any trim right? I'm not going to add Sport myself though because I have no need for it. Can you change the default mode? I'd like to default to Eco.

Have to looked in to Trail Turn for the 7MT?
I badly want this. Sport on a MT Badlands sounds very fun. However I'm not going to even begin to attempt getting in to the computer of my truck. Do we know why Ford chose to not enable it?
Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not looked into Trail Turn Assist but I will poke around, I imagine it can be enabled rather easily.
Thanks! I realize at minimum I'll need to buy the full bank of hero switches but that's fine.

Last edited:

cksov1

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So part of trying to get Lane Centering to work I had to figure out what module we have. For starters, the IPMA (camera in the windshield) is the same across all Bronco trims. Further, the module is the same between a Lincoln Aviator (Lane Centering) and the Bronco albeit insignificant part number variances for branding. Once I observed that I stopped trying to reference the wrong vehicles and began referencing the Lincoln Aviator. I feel like I have made some progress but I haven't been able to test and verify just yet.

In summary, for adding ACC you would need the CCM (Cruise Control Module) which is the front radar antenna and harness, the steering wheel switch, and the patience (someone's) of reverse engineering the coding. Thankfully there is easy enough cross referencing.
So if I see a Bronco driving erratically around here I'll know it's just you testing lane centering. :)

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great work everyone! I'm moments away from getting my truck. I'm a Mac guy, who in the LA area can I pay in cash or pizza and beer to flash these for me one day?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you need my AsBuilt (unmolested) 2D 2.7 Lux OBX with advanced 4x4 and Tow, feel free to pull it down.

1FMDE5CP2MLA76229

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So to update, Sport mode absolutely works. I was using Baja mode then turning back to 2H but it is such a different mode, it really holds out gearing. Currently it defaults to 4A when I put it into Sport Mode, I imagine that’s inside another module. But regardless it’s really nice I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control didn’t appear to work yet and neither did Stop & Go or Lane Centering. I was able to get the selection for Lane Centering in the Driver Assistance but it was greyed out off no matter what I did so I reverted. I imagine I still have a setting or two to dial in before all the stars align and it accepts it.
doesnt ACC require the radar unit... even tho the box is there for the Mid units, I thought the actual radar wasnt in the enclosure?

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes Adaptive Cruise Control requires the Cruise Control Module which is not present if you do not have Lux. That box is just a cover piece because it also is where the Active Grille Shutter motor is.

But not to be confused, I have Lux and ACC I however am trying to add Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control which would adjust speed based on speed limit signs as you drive.
Ahh.. thanks for the clarificatrion

Sponsored

BroncoPQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the difference on forscan to example disable double honk by
1.the digits to modify from forscan sheet
vs
2. Click on clicking of bdycm and click on the double feature to desabled?
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 20211112_145808
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 20211112_145834
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 20211112_145901

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is the difference on forscan to example disable double honk by
1.the digits to modify from forscan sheet
vs
2. Click on clicking of bdycm and click on the double feature to desabled?
i dont think there is a difference for most mods, but the forscan expert suggests using the advanced method to change things He says: "I recommend that you use the advanced way exclusively for a few reasons. First, there are many mods listed in my spreadsheets that cannot be performed via the plain English screens in FORScan because they require changes to multiple modules. Second, there are some mods listed in the plain English screens in FORScan that simply don’t work or will only work for a certain truck trim level." link to FORscan tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/mobilebasic

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So to update, Sport mode absolutely works. I was using Baja mode then turning back to 2H but it is such a different mode as Baja really holds out gearing. Currently it defaults to 4A when I put it into Sport Mode, I imagine that’s inside another module. But regardless it’s really nice I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control didn’t appear to work yet and neither did Stop & Go or Lane Centering. I was able to get the selection for Lane Centering in the Driver Assistance but it was greyed out off no matter what I did so I reverted. I imagine I still have a setting or two to dial in before all the stars align and it accepts it.
Sport mode does default to 4A on mine as delivered from MAP, FYI.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know yet what modes the forward facing cameras currently operate in, but I'd be interested to be able to use them on demand, in any mode. I think my Badlands is stuck on Dirt Mountain 2.0. Sigh

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to figure out how to enable cameras anytime is what started me on the path to the rest of this stuff. There’s some settings I haven’t quite figured out yet that will turn the vehicle into an off-road setting. I know it’s definitely tied into the SDM/G.O.A.T. Mode loop but I’m hoping to be able to exploit it.

I haven’t tried anything but Baja on the actual road but I know it consistently allows you to use forward cameras anytime at any speed with no restrictions. How to extract that feature and put it into other modes is such a big bounty for me.
I assume it's not available in "on-road" GOAT modes by default due to legal issues of having video on screen while driving on the road? I don't see a disclaimer in the manual, however, it looks like it's only available in Mud/Ruts, Sand, Rock Crawl, and Baja so that seems plausible.
Sponsored