Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to add 4 blinks to my lane change signal... However, I have different default values than what's listed in the spreadsheet. I don't have either of the 2 default values (didn't modify anything)
Do I just test to see what I get?
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot_20211206-101914_Acrobat for Samsun
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 20211206_100847

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for the most part, I made all the changes I wanted to on my 3 day old Badlands.
Killed the annoying chimes, full global windows, added Sport mode, double honk...
Just wanted to add 4 lane change blinks but left it.... Didn't feel like experimenting
LOVE ForScan 🏁👍🏻

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The day that @D2dhanover gets true stop-and-go cruise control active is the day the entire internet owes him a lifetime supply of beer.

Going to get into this stuff today now that I've got VMware Fusion running on my Mac. Mostly just hoping to change:
  • Add Sport Mode
  • Remove Double Honk when exiting running vehicle
  • Remove doo-doo-doo upon starting up
  • Global Windows-Up from fob (already have down)
I hope this goes without headache, but prepare for my inevitable need for babying when Murphy's Law comes rearing.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe this is a sign I shouldn’t be messing with this. I have a license key and can’t get the MFer to load to forscan. Ugh

Anyone in Central PA who is not as dumb as me to not be able to get out of 1st gear with this? Sorry - I apparently am dumb AF.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone figure out how to use the last known GOAT mode when starting the Bronco so you don't have to say OK every time?
Right? In Normal you have to use ASS button for no ASS. Sport Mode in 4A doesn't have ASS but you have to accept sport mode every time. Catch 44.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys have been an absolute WEALTH of information. I can’t even express how awesome this is and how cool all of you are for sharing these tips, tricks, and discussions.

I’m beyond impressed. Maybe even a little terrified, but impressed none-the-less.

Understanding that the Lux Package has obvious capabilities not available in other packages, has anyone actually created a breakdown of what is confirmed capable under the other packages?

for instance, do we have enough information here that we can segregate and update Lux/High/Mid/Standard lists for what’s known and what’s to be explored?

BTW, I expected a lot more ASS-men in this thread.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe this is a sign I shouldn’t be messing with this. I have a license key and can’t get the MFer to load to forscan. Ugh

Anyone in Central PA who is not as dumb as me to not be able to get out of 1st gear with this? Sorry - I apparently am dumb AF.
Did you change the file extension of the key? The program looks for (shit I can't remember, I'm on my phone) file extension, but the key is sent with a different file extension. Rename it to the proper extension and you should be good.

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I read someplace to to how remove Sirius, but now I cant find the information even using search, anybody know the values?

Sponsored

Eastmort

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a note of pure appreciation! I picked up my new Badlands from the Dealer on Tuesday and thanks to this Thread, I was really excited to add Sport Mode to it via Forscan. I immediately ordered the OBX connector, which was delivered yesterday. Today I downloaded the Forscan software to my windows laptop, applied for and received a Forscan license, installed the OBX driver and headed out to the car. I carefully followed the instructions on this site (posted by @D2dhanover, Airborne_Ape and others) and within 5 minutes I was up and running in Sport Mode with no issues whatsoever. Sport Mode for the price of the OBX connector, WHAT A BARGIN! I absolutely love Sport Mode with the 2.7L and I really appreciate the information I get from the good folks here on Bronco6G. You guys and gals Rock!

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure is was covered, or partly covered. Just need some clarification I guess. Can we make the signature light DRL amber instead of the white? What do I need to change the settings to? will the "halo" be amber also or just the horizontal light? Thanks in advance!

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure who is maintaining the spreadsheet (@amccue90 ?), but I tried and can confirm the following works for changing how the panic button works on the key fob (it's the same address\values as the F150). I am much happier now that it takes a double-click and not a constant accidental single click.

Keyfob Panic ButtonBCM726-62-01x*xxxxxxxx--0=disabled, 1=2 clicks, 2=one click (default)

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure who is maintaining the spreadsheet (@amccue90 ?), but I tried and can confirm the following works for changing how the panic button works on the key fob (it's the same address\values as the F150). I am much happier now that it takes a double-click and not a constant accidental single click.

Keyfob Panic ButtonBCM726-62-01x*xxxxxxxx--0=disabled, 1=2 clicks, 2=one click (default)
I'll update later today. Thanks for letting me know!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking. I’ve set mine off in my pocket 3 times in the last week just from bending over.
Sponsored