First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know i ordered a base, but I absolutely love to tinker. I look forward to when I get my Bronco. I might even tinker with my EcoSport.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure is was covered, or partly covered. Just need some clarification I guess. Can we make the signature light DRL amber instead of the white? What do I need to change the settings to? will the "halo" be amber also or just the horizontal light? Thanks in advance!
It’s on the spreadsheet. I can’t remember if you change from stock 02 to 01 or 01 to 02. You have to do it for driver and passenger side. It just changes the horizontal bar. Not the halo. You can turn off the halo if you want but I don’t think it has amber color available on our models. I did it for about a day before I changed back because I prefer the white.

ED075D7A-D932-4DEC-8488-C38F19AD49F0.jpeg

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s on the spreadsheet. I can’t remember if you change from stock 02 to 01 or 01 to 02. You have to do it for driver and passenger side. It just changes the horizontal bar. Not the halo. You can turn off the halo if you want but I don’t think it has amber color available on our models. I did it for about a day before I changed back because I prefer the white.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread ED075D7A-D932-4DEC-8488-C38F19AD49F0
Thanks! I did see it on the spread sheet just wasnt sure how to decipher it. I finally went back and read all the pages again, found your response before. I will have to make the change and see what I think i guess! I am on the fence also.

Geo

Base
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone added Mud/ruts to a base trim?

Sponsored

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I plan on this over coffee in the AM. My plans were tonight, but the Manhattan decided otherwise. for me.:coffee:
This would be absolutely bad-ass. I presume the rotary switch will need changed as well, ot no?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This would be absolutely bad-ass. I presume the rotary switch will need changed as well, ot no?
Yes, you have to spin it further to get to the additional modes. ;) No physical hardware changes needed.

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Barely tested it but I have enabled Sport Mode on a Badlands. What's curious is that it shifts to 4A when you enable this. . Also I have only just enabled it, drove 20 feet and then went back inside. It appears to work but I will confirm soon. I do now have all 8 modes in the SDM. I can't confirm the options listed below are guarantees I just compared a VIN for each trim and correlated the factory G.O.A.T. mode choices to the As-Builts. Seeing how Sport Mode was easily enabled I am fairly confident this is the DIY for all 8 modes on any trim.

I have updated the table with potential ability to turn off modes if you so desire. I have not tested them yet. Flashing the ABS module will throw many codes in it and you will need to clear DTC's. For many who might be new to ForScan and even those who are not, it's my recommendation to clear codes before you write a change (if present) and definitely after each write of a change you make. You don't want to lose communication with a module and not know it until you've finished doing other things.

Add/Change G.O.A.T. Modes in the ABS As-Built
ABS760-04-02x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-02xxxxx*xxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03xxxxx*xxxx--0=Baja Off
2=Baja On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxx*xx--1= Rock Crawl Off
3=Rock Crawl On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxx*x--2=Mud/Ruts Off
A=Mud/Ruts On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxxx*--9=Sport Mode Off
B=Sport Mode On

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread ED075D7A-D932-4DEC-8488-C38F19AD49F0

I'm a noob to Forscan. As I attempt to write the change from "A91D" to "AB1D" to get Sport mode, I get the following message: Do I "Continue anyway" or is something not right?

Error: "Incorrect checksum of data entered"
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread SPORTMODE 2021-12-12 103136

Thanks for all the info

Eastmort

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Continue anyway, that is actually supposed to happen. The software will recalculate the last 2 digits to create a "correct" checksum when you change the second digit to a B. Scared me too the first time and I stopped to further research the "incorrect checksum" message before going through with the change. It worked perfectly once I did. Of course, it's always a good idea to make sure you have a saved backup before making any changes, just in case. Good luck!

Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Continue anyway, that is actually supposed to happen. The software will recalculate the last 2 digits to create a "correct" checksum when you change the second digit to a B. Scared me too the first time and I stopped to further research the "incorrect checksum" message before going through with the change. It worked perfectly once I did. Of course, it's always a good idea to make sure you have a saved backup before making any changes, just in case. Good luck!
Thanks for the push. I see now that the 'write' changed the code to "AB1F" (changing the last digit from 'D' to an 'F')

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 20211212_160544

Hannabass15

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time using for scan. Worked great. I was worried for nothing. Watched hours of videos before trying. I disabled auto start/stop and disabled double honk. Going to add sport mode tomorrow.
can’t wait to see what else can be done.
Thanks to everyone for posting options.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread PXL_20211213_000426568

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread PXL_20211213_000434114

You guys are the best. Seriously. So many warning dialogue boxes to make me anxious and I'm glad I'm not alone.

Excited to try this out when it isn't wet outside.

Anyone else shit a brick when you went to write the new codes and the engine and doors all click and all the warnings pop up on the dash screen?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks