First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You've missed the point of the question. This isn't about global open.
As to the OP, no... ForScan won't be able to change how the window drop/door open works.
You are right - I read too fast- the window reset should fix it if they windows aren’t lowering at all - but if you want to make them lower more I’m not aware of forscan fixing that
Sponsored

rayep

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Plat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After an hour of messing with it I ordered the sticker fab covers lol
I Just found a way for the Bar at the Headlight to be solid Amber while DRL are on. Do not change the asbuilt file and mess with the 726-43-01 module address of the BDYCM. Chose the other non asbuilf file BDYCM and this file brings up plenty of options. If you go down to the item Left Front Turn lamp usage and click on it you will get options. Mine default was turn only but i change it to turn and DRL in the drop down menu. After writting this change I cycled the power and started the vehicle and with the parking brake applied I put it in drive and sure emought the bar is Amber now with the DRL. I then had to go down to the Right Front Turn Lamp option and do the same thing. Both are Amber now when the vehicle is in drive. So when you put on the turn signal the light goes from amber to off and back to amber. Just what i wanted. Now to order the amber backlights.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Just found a way for the Bar at the Headlight to be solid Amber while DRL are on. Do not change the asbuilt file and mess with the 726-43-01 module address of the BDYCM. Chose the other non asbuilf file BDYCM and this file brings up plenty of options. If you go down to the item Left Front Turn lamp usage and click on it you will get options. Mine default was turn only but i change it to turn and DRL in the drop down menu. After writting this change I cycled the power and started the vehicle and with the parking brake applied I put it in drive and sure emought the bar is Amber now with the DRL. I then had to go down to the Right Front Turn Lamp option and do the same thing. Both are Amber now when the vehicle is in drive. So when you put on the turn signal the light goes from amber to off and back to amber. Just what i wanted. Now to order the amber backlights.
Yup, once it was daytime I was able to see the change. Now we need to figure out how to make it amber at night too!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not travling this week so i have some time to mess with it.
Please let me know. There is a lot of info on the f150 DRLs. It seems like there are 4 or 5 setting that need to be changed on them to get it to work so we must be close.

Sponsored

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked around and didn't find an answer. Does anyone know if the spotlights in the mirrors can be enabled at any speed? They turn off above 5mph stock. I was in FORscan earlier and all I saw was enable/disable. Has anyone tried yet or would I be the guinea pig?

Abecker

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Added sport mode, windows up with key fob, disabled some chimes. Will likely add fogs in the future.
I enabled global close (windows up), but only the passenger side goes up. Is there a solution?

Abecker

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The day that @D2dhanover gets true stop-and-go cruise control active is the day the entire internet owes him a lifetime supply of beer.

Going to get into this stuff today now that I've got VMware Fusion running on my Mac. Mostly just hoping to change:
  • Add Sport Mode
  • Remove Double Honk when exiting running vehicle
  • Remove doo-doo-doo upon starting up
  • Global Windows-Up from fob (already have down)
I hope this goes without headache, but prepare for my inevitable need for babying when Murphy's Law comes rearing.
I can only get the passenger window to go up? Am I missing something?

Abecker

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Continue anyway, that is actually supposed to happen. The software will recalculate the last 2 digits to create a "correct" checksum when you change the second digit to a B. Scared me too the first time and I stopped to further research the "incorrect checksum" message before going through with the change. It worked perfectly once I did. Of course, it's always a good idea to make sure you have a saved backup before making any changes, just in case. Good luck!
When I try to add Rock Crawl and Baja to my OBX, I get an error message stating a service interruption. The modes are not added.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I try to add Rock Crawl and Baja to my OBX, I get an error message stating a service interruption. The modes are not added.
Your profile pic looks green. I think 2022s are having some issues with forscan

Sponsored

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the same message on mine. I think Ford has locked it down somehow.

rayep

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Plat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please let me know. There is a lot of info on the f150 DRLs. It seems like there are 4 or 5 setting that need to be changed on them to get it to work so we must be close.
Had a little time today. Not that successfull. I chose option 4 which is DRL, Turn and Position and they stay amberwith the head lights on but the turn signal no longer works. the option of Turn and DRL works fine until the headlights come on then they go back to white as you said. May have to dig deeper into the f150 Forscan forum.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a little time today. Not that successfull. I chose option 4 which is DRL, Turn and Position and they stay amberwith the head lights on but the turn signal no longer works. the option of Turn and DRL works fine until the headlights come on then they go back to white as you said. May have to dig deeper into the f150 Forscan forum.
Ya, same story happened here.

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can only get the passenger window to go up? Am I missing something?
Try the global window reset on each window - that fixed it for me (spreadsheet has it)
Sponsored