Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if the write failures have been resolved publicly yet, but the PSCM process interrupted errors seem to be caused by the module number of some modules not being in the Forscan database. I bought a paid license and he sent me a test version that works.
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if the write failures have been resolved publicly yet, but the PSCM process interrupted errors seem to be caused by the module number of some modules not being in the Forscan database. I bought a paid license and he sent me a test version that works.
The current public build works fine with my MY22...

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the values present on your vehicle?
I did the EASY config. today on the double-honk, and followed your instructions on cycling the ignition before hitting "OK", it worked - thanks.

The advanced method of changing configuration characters still confounds me - if you recall, my Bronco already shows the value that I'd like to change it to; for example, the turn signal flash times config. for indicating 4 times is to enter an "8" in the second position in the second series of characters (see Litvinup's spreadsheet row below) - the config. that I pulled up from my Bronco already shows an 8 in that position, but it still only flashes 3 times as per factory setting.

Below is the Config. spreadsheet from Litvinup (first image), followed by what I pulled up on my Bronco (2nd image). Since Litvinup's spreadsheet applies foremost to the F-150, I wonder if the Bronco's setting in this regard is different?

SCCM724-01-01xxxxx*xxxx0=1 flash, 4=2 flashes, 6=3 flashes, 8=4 flashes, A=5 flashes, C=6 flashes, E=7 flashes ** see SCCM spreadsheet for more options **
** when trailer is connected the truck will add 2 flashes to the above values **

My existing settings:
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread ZaG6Yi_MpaVoB6sn0kRRlR9PXOPIeTvX23QmC5o8RovtQDPMwQ

Thanks for you help.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the EASY config. today on the double-honk, and followed your instructions on cycling the ignition before hitting "OK", it worked - thanks.

The advanced method of changing configuration characters is still confounds me - if you recall, my Bronco already shows the value that I'd like to change it to; for example, the turn signal flash times config. for indicating 4 times is to enter an "8" in the second position in the second series of characters (see Litvinup's spreadsheet row below) - the config. that I pulled up from my Bronco already shows an 8 in that position, but it still only flashes 3 times as per factory setting.

Below is the Config. spreadsheet from Litvinup (first image), followed by what I pulled up on my Bronco (2nd image). Since Litvinup's spreadsheet applies foremost to the F-150, I wonder if the Bronco's setting in this regard is different?

SCCM724-01-01xxxxx*xxxx0=1 flash, 4=2 flashes, 6=3 flashes, 8=4 flashes, A=5 flashes, C=6 flashes, E=7 flashes ** see SCCM spreadsheet for more options **
** when trailer is connected the truck will add 2 flashes to the above values **

My existing settings:
ZaG6Yi_MpaVoB6sn0kRRlR9PXOPIeTvX23QmC5o8RovtQDPMwQ.png

Thanks for you help.
I'm glad it worked out.

That said, the lastest BRONCO-SPECIFIC spreadsheet I've seen on this site has the turn signal count crossed out...as in it doesn't work?

Might/ must be different; just never bothered me enough to dive into it. Maybe someone smarter than me here can.

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad it worked out.

That said, the lastest BRONCO-SPECIFIC spreadsheet I've seen on this site has the turn signal count crossed out...as in it doesn't work?

Might/ must be different; just never bothered me enough to dive into it. Maybe someone smarter than me here can.
Interesting - can you direct me to that Bronco-specific spreadsheet?

I'm not particularly bothered by 3 vs. 4 flashes, but am just curious as to what's going on. I'd also like to get rid of the DO DO DO chime, but haven't looked into that yet to see if that also has the same issue for me.

Thanks again.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the link - I'll give it a try tomorrow for the chimes.

I did back up my factory settings prior to starting.

Buckâ‚©ild

Black Diamond
First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys, Bronco BD, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi,

Does anyone know if the back up camera on standard package be modified to mimic the one from mid package?

As in currently, the grid stays static while a white line is dynamic as opposed to mid package where the back up cam has dynamic grid.

Is this doable and has someone done this?
Bump... Anyone?

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally had time to use Forscan on the Bronco, and all changes worked successfully, BUT now throws ABS code which causes “CHECK 4x4” upon startup.

I added Baja Mode, adjusted Tire Size, and disabled double hong. Everything worked, but now stuck with code and comes right back when cleared.

I know I saw a few with same issue in this thread, but they never got a reply with a solution or tip. If you know of a solution, please let me know! Thanks!

Bshull17

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone know if Forscan can disable the DRL low beam on base headlight?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally had time to use Forscan on the Bronco, and all changes worked successfully, BUT now throws ABS code which causes “CHECK 4x4” upon startup.

I added Baja Mode, adjusted Tire Size, and disabled double hong. Everything worked, but now stuck with code and comes right back when cleared.

I know I saw a few with same issue in this thread, but they never got a reply with a solution or tip. If you know of a solution, please let me know! Thanks!
It's the tire size, make the other modules relearn (especially ABS) and it will clear up the errors.

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's the tire size, make the other modules relearn (especially ABS) and it will clear up the errors.
thanks! I’ve had ABS relearn multiple times, but no dice. I haven’t tried it with other modules. Maybe I can try that. I thought there was only one main relearn that did everything. Can you have individual modules relearn too? Thanks! If not, I have my stock profile saved, but not sure how to write/load back to a saved profile. Any help is much appreciated! ✌

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks! I’ve had ABS relearn multiple times, but no dice. I haven’t tried it with other modules. Maybe I can try that. I thought there was only one main relearn that did everything. Can you have individual modules relearn too? Thanks! If not, I have my stock profile saved, but not sure how to write/load back to a saved profile. Any help is much appreciated! ✌
It might be the BCM that needs to relearn. Anyway, it happens whenever you change tire sizes.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone come up with a way to turn of the 'Put your hands on the wheel' warning?

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone come up with a way to turn of the 'Put your hands on the wheel' warning?
I can't recall if I saw that in there. But as straight as my vehicle tracks, the warning is pretty annoying sometimes.
Sponsored