Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just put one together. I'm certain I missed something. Let me know if there's something you have tested and outcome. Also provide your Bronco Model.

FORScan - 21+ Bronco

I hope this is helpful.
Didn't know this existed. Thanks! I read a post when someone disabled the ASS but it gave them another warning about "Charging System Service Soon". Does this happen with the changes that are shown in the excel file?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/auto-stop-start-disable-forscan-method.23810/post-870372
Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes in theory you should be able to have 8 on any trim. Unfortunately you cannot change the default mode. That is still the bounty for many people.

I have not looked into Trail Turn Assist but I will poke around, I imagine it can be enabled rather easily.
Just added sport mode to my badlands. That is SWEET! Just so you know, if you shutdown in a mode like eco or sport, when you turn it back on it will ask you if you want to reenable it. All you need to do is press ok.
Edit: this reply should have been to the @Tricky Dick message.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ugh. This is weird. I just extended my license and now I am getting this error when trying to write:

"Service procedure has been interrupted"

Going to restart the laptop.

Edit: still not working. Anyone ever get that error when trying to write? It’s crashing at 35% whether I try to write via AS BUILT (manually) or the easy way. Trying to get rid of “Key in Ignition” Chime.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Barely tested it but I have enabled Sport Mode on a Badlands. What's curious is that it shifts to 4A when you enable this. . Also I have only just enabled it, drove 20 feet and then went back inside. It appears to work but I will confirm soon. I do now have all 8 modes in the SDM. I can't confirm the options listed below are guarantees I just compared a VIN for each trim and correlated the factory G.O.A.T. mode choices to the As-Builts. Seeing how Sport Mode was easily enabled I am fairly confident this is the DIY for all 8 modes on any trim.

I have updated the table with potential ability to turn off modes if you so desire. I have not tested them yet. Flashing the ABS module will throw many codes in it and you will need to clear DTC's. For many who might be new to ForScan and even those who are not, it's my recommendation to clear codes before you write a change (if present) and definitely after each write of a change you make. You don't want to lose communication with a module and not know it until you've finished doing other things.

Add/Change G.O.A.T. Modes in the ABS As-Built
ABS760-04-02x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-02xxxxx*xxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03xxxxx*xxxx--0=Baja Off
2=Baja On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxx*xx--1= Rock Crawl Off
3=Rock Crawl On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxx*x--2=Mud/Ruts Off
A=Mud/Ruts On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxxx*--9=Sport Mode Off
B=Sport Mode On

sport.JPG
BTW, sport mode is supposed to default to 4A if available. I watched a video on exactly that yesterday.

At 1:42 and 3:25 time hacks.

jreburn

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s interesting that Wildtrak has both Baja and Sport modes. I would have thought the reason Badlands doesn’t have sport is because it has Baja

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s interesting that Wildtrak has both Baja and Sport modes. I would have thought the reason Badlands doesn’t have sport is because it has Baja
Some make sense if the equipment isn't there (lockers) but not sure why they wouldn't have all for first edition at least. I could see that as plus for it eventhough badlands has all same equipment. I figured there was some limitation, but guess not.

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So tonight I tried my best to get Stop and Go working (Traffic Jam Assist) but no matter what it would just not accept turning TJA on no matter how many other things I lined up. Intelligent ACC also will not fully function. Ended up actually getting frustrated and changing an entire line over and then after I wrote it I needed to calibrate the IPMA entirely. At first I was worried it was going to need IDS but thankfully ForScan is able to do the learn procedure and the fault was cleared. So I guess we will just have to wait. This vehicle is such a mismosh of things with next gen stuff and current gen stuff blended together.

I feel so close but so far from having Lane Centering
We have confidence you'll get there!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So now that more time has passed, what scan tool/interface do you guys recommend for connecting to the vehicle? Last I remember, the OBDlink MX+ was the preferred tool. Have things changed? Is there a better option to buy if I just want to change basic things?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m not sure about better as in cheaper but I have that one and I love it it’s been perfect.
Yeah I’m more worried about quality and user experience over cost. If that’s still the one to get, I’ll grab it. There’s 1 more on Amazon that reviews seem to prefer, that’s why I was asking.

BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00652G4T...abc_9Q8WKDKKWRJFB8971G20?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anyone know anything about that one?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now that more time has passed, what scan tool/interface do you guys recommend for connecting to the vehicle? Last I remember, the OBDlink MX+ was the preferred tool. Have things changed? Is there a better option to buy if I just want to change basic things?
I've been using this one on my other Fords. Has worked well. Since my Bronco is still a long way out I wouldn't mind lending it to see how it works for you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MQ8GHG3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been using an OBDLinkEX hardwire cable. It seemed a reliable method when I searched a while back.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands replaced sport mode with rock crawl (w/sway disconnect).

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate it, brother. But I don’t have a windows computer. I’m just gonna grab one from Amazon since they’re pretty cheap.
Let us know what you think. I'm not a fan of Bluetooth adapters, hardwired has been more reliable in my experience.

I just use an old netbook right now but the battery is shot so it's not convenient.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let us know what you think. I'm not a fan of Bluetooth adapters, hardwired has been more reliable in my experience.

I just use an old netbook right now but the battery is shot so it's not convenient.

What's the best laptop or notebook to pick up for using on just Forscan? I read the post with details on refurbished and they are all so different.
Thank you
Sponsored