First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think it has a half bright setting as the intention was for turn signal only. I believe the actual headlamp connectors are the same between Low and High (internal definition for non-signature and signature) headlamps. So that makes them two different circuits according to wiring diagrams, one for parking and one for turn signal. I don't think there's any programming or ability to actually restrict output of each circuit supply it would all be handled internal to the headlamp housing by the circuit board.

@bytheway

I think you decided not to stick with amber but you could try 00 in this section to turn off the DRL circuit. People use 02 to make them brighter supposedly but I imagine this would turn off just the DRL but allow you to keep turn signals as DRL.

BCM726-42-01**xxxxxxxx--LF_DRL_Lamp_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=DRL Only 02=DRL Position 03=Fixed DRL Position 04=Fixed Position ONly 05=Position Only 06=Stop Turn

BCM726-42-01xx**xxxxxx--RF_DRL_Lamp_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=DRL Only 02=DRL Position 03=Fixed DRL Position 04=Fixed Position ONly 05=Position Only 06=Stop Turn
Thanks for looking into this.
I might try some amber colour clear tape on the horizontal bar to see if I like the look…
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it has a half bright setting as the intention was for turn signal only. I believe the actual headlamp connectors are the same between Low and High (internal definition for non-signature and signature) headlamps. So that makes them two different circuits according to wiring diagrams, one for parking and one for turn signal. I don't think there's any programming or ability to actually restrict output of each circuit supply it would all be handled internal to the headlamp housing by the circuit board.

@bytheway

I think you decided not to stick with amber but you could try 00 in this section to turn off the DRL circuit. People use 02 to make them brighter supposedly but I imagine this would turn off just the DRL but allow you to keep turn signals as DRL.

BCM726-42-01**xxxxxxxx--LF_DRL_Lamp_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=DRL Only 02=DRL Position 03=Fixed DRL Position 04=Fixed Position ONly 05=Position Only 06=Stop Turn

BCM726-42-01xx**xxxxxx--RF_DRL_Lamp_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=DRL Only 02=DRL Position 03=Fixed DRL Position 04=Fixed Position ONly 05=Position Only 06=Stop Turn
I’ll try it before I turn it back to stock for the sake of information. Appreciate you doing the lord’s work out here.

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@bytheway

Thanks!

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 49FF42B8-B65F-4E41-BFC5-FA81F1C7F4B1

I was able to replicate the amber post as DRL setting tonight. I did it in the IPC module (the easy to navigate one) and changed the Left Turn Signal to “Turn and DRL” from “Turn”. I did the same with the right. In the photo I have the wheels chocked, the parking brake on, a flashlight tricking the DRL sensor on the dash and you can see the amber bars.

I still can’t get the damn doo-doo-doo chime to stop. I tried it in both the IPC and the IPC as-built and no luck. I even tried F-150 settings and no luck.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it worked. Kind of. The ring is still on around the lights, but I changed the center bar from white to amber. I prefer the stock look better so I’m going to change back, but if you can figure out how to deactivate the circular DRL this is the look people are wanting.

EFCEC220-2F76-468F-A1BA-B517BF00AA40.jpeg

Before/after. Definitely like it all white.

9222D8C0-2699-48F5-8B21-63C2544FD3BC.jpeg
Can you take a video of what the turn signal looks like?

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forscan noob, but am all set up to use it. Before I backup the As Built configurations, I wanted to see if there is any concern regarding the dealer installed JBL soundbar, which required the dealer to "flash" the audio system. I would not want to save the As Built configuration for that module if it has been altered by the dealer when they flashed the audio for the soundbar, if this is even a concern. If I save the As Built configurations, and then use them to reset before taking to a dealer for service, is there potential that I lost whatever changes the dealer made when they installed the soundbar? Thanks for any guidance!

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was looking to add the Global Window Open feature on my WildTrak. On the FORScan google document do I have to program all the steps in order to get this functional or only the line specifically for opening?

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread F8C7A60F-A866-4972-80CC-12A625944745

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Global open isn’t on your vehicle? Did you turn it on in SYNC under Vehicle Settings->Windows ??

If that doesn’t exist then yes you would need to program it and can just do the open part if that’s all you would like.
Maybe Global Open is on my vehicle, maybe Global close isn’t. I’ll have to check. I can’t remember.

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco should come with Global Open by default. Global Close was not included and needs to be programmed in.
I went to BCM 726-11-02 as outlined in the google document and changed the line to xx01-xx01-xx - -. When I locked the vehicle, hit the lock button again and held it, nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Sponsored

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do I need to program all the steps under the global open/close in order for this to work?

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok an interesting thing happened when I had completed all programming steps. The first time I pushed the lock button, then pushed it again and held it down all the windows closed at the same time. The second and subsequent times I tried it the rear windows closed perfectly but the fronts stopped at different spots. I again had to press the lock button, then press it again and hold it down to get the fronts to close. Any ideas as to what’s happening?

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been able to disable auto start-stop? I get the following error. I am in PSCM 730-03-01. No error codes.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_0312
Sponsored