Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI I went to go check out if you can enable the radio to be able to turn on without the key or starting as per the F150 forscan instructions.

Turns out you can turn just the radio on in the car already. So head out to the garage with no key, no problem. Wife opens the door after shutting the engine off and don't want to do the whole startup thing, no problem.

Maybe you guys knew, but I did not
Sponsored

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone been able to disable auto start-stop? I get the following error. I am in PSCM 730-03-01. No error codes.

IMG_0312.jpeg
I just did it and had zero issues. Are you using a Bluetooth of Wi-Fi adapter?

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s what’s happening with Global Close on my WildTrak.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't wait to annoy one of you to spoon-feed me on how to do this in the future.

I'm used to flashing ECU's on motorcycles. I assume this is similar?
Alright, you turkeys (Thanksgiving joke, don't ban me)

Cable comes tomorrow. Looking forward to Sport Mode and killing that horn honk when I get out of the car. Also looking forward to having my hand-held through the process of the brain surgery on my FE.

@D2dhanover No joke, let me Venmo you enough for a case of beer or something. This thread is nuts and it's mostly due to your hard work.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did it and had zero issues. Are you using a Bluetooth of Wi-Fi adapter?
No using usb and all my other changes worked (e.g. sport mode on badlands, double honk)

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HD radio enable? Is it a simple toggle in FORscan or is there additional hardware required?

Last edited:

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got everything connected and created backups of all the “as-builds”. When making updates, do I update the “as-built” module or the “non as-built” module. Ex. “BdyCM Module Configuration (AS BUILT format” vs “BdyCM Module Configuration”?

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got everything connected and created backups of all the “as-builds”. When making updates, do I update the “as-built” module or the “non as-built” module. Ex. “BdyCM Module Configuration (AS BUILT format” vs “BdyCM
Update the as built, did you check out the Forscan tutorial and embedded videos? Lots of good info on how to make changes. I also recommend logging before and after changes. I take screen shots before and after with each change and save in a word doc.

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s an update from my Bronco. To turn off the ”doo doo doo” for the key-in chime and the door ajar chime the changes are in IPC but on line 720-01-02 rather than 720-02-01 as listed in the spreadsheet. The following worked for me:

720-01-02 xxxx x*xx changed from 0 to 2 to turn off the key-in chime
720-01-02 xx*x xxxx changed from 2 to 0 to turn off the door ajar chime

regarding the door ajar, I still see a warning on the dash that a door is open.

hope this helps.

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update the as built, did you check out the Forscan tutorial and embedded videos? Lots of good info on how to make changes. I also recommend logging before and after changes. I take screen shots before and after with each change and save in a word doc.
I have saved my changes in notes and after a few days I’ll save my current as-builts to a new folder, once I know I like them, and this will be my reference point in case I need to restore or reset anything.

Sponsored

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here’s an update from my Bronco. To turn off the ”doo doo doo” for the key-in chime and the door ajar chime the changes are in IPC but on line 720-01-02 rather than 720-02-01 as listed in the spreadsheet. The following worked for me:

720-01-02 xxxx x*xx changed from 0 to 2 to turn off the key-in chime
720-01-02 xx*x xxxx changed from 2 to 0 to turn off the door ajar chime

regarding the door ajar, I still see a warning on the dash that a door is open.

hope this helps.
Updated the sheet. Please review and let me know. I had it highlighted as I wasn't certain.
Thank you for the feedback.

Tidy2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Raptor SCrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone been able to disable auto start-stop? I get the following error. I am in PSCM 730-03-01. No error codes.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
I've used Forscan on my Raptor last, about a year ago. I was getting this error when trying to add Baja to a BD.

Found out, all I needed to do was update to the most current version of Forscan on my Win10 laptop. All good after that.

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated the sheet. Please review and let me know. I had it highlighted as I wasn't certain.
Thank you for the feedback.
Just reviewed and all looks to be the way I made my changes. Thanks for updating it, I wasn’t sure if it was something I could do or if it’s locked.

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try loading your Bronco as a new vehicle Profile into FORScan.

I know some people have stated that trying to close all four windows at once just doesn’t work period. Could be why Global Close was never included. You should be able to try it again and close the front two. My Broncos will close all 4 so far, knock on wood. I’ve only done it a couple times just to test/demonstrate
I had the drivers window stop on one if the global command close. I suspect it's part of the window safety feature. The window will stop closing if they sense resistance. It may be Ford turned up the sensitivity when the windows are closed remotely. It only happened once, just to be safe I send the close wait 10 seconds and send it again if I am not standing next to the vehicle.

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok an interesting thing happened when I had completed all programming steps. The first time I pushed the lock button, then pushed it again and held it down all the windows closed at the same time. The second and subsequent times I tried it the rear windows closed perfectly but the fronts stopped at different spots. I again had to press the lock button, then press it again and hold it down to get the fronts to close. Any ideas as to what’s happening?
Happened to me too.. I did the window reset which fixed for me… for the windows causing issue open it and hold button down for ten seconds, then close and hold button for ten seconds … repeat two more times … this also fixed my rear window which wasn’t functioning properly when door was opened then closed…. Thought the fix was an April fools joke or something but worked for me .. good luck
Sponsored