R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's pretty awesome! Won't most of us prefer BFG tires instead of Goodyears though? I wish there was a Goodyear delete on the Sasquatch package and swap for 35" BFG.
Yes, BFG's please. They already put nice 35" BFG T/A's on the Raptor... exact same size.

It is especially bad since the ugly tire is on "display" on the back of the truck.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, BFG's please. They already put nice 35" BFG T/A's on the Raptor... exact same size.

It is especially bad since the ugly tire is on "display" on the back of the truck.
I have seen plenty of pictures from Ford with the Bronco rolling on different BFGs. What’s the deal with that?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with most, not a fan of Goodyear tires at all. But if I do opt for the squatch package I'll keep til they wear down, or swap for a set of BFG M/T's or Nitto Ridge Grapplers and sell the GY's.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen plenty of pictures from Ford with the Bronco rolling on different BFGs. What’s the deal with that?
Different models get different tires. The Badlands comes with BFG KO2 tires. Few others come with Bridgestone I believe, one comes with Generals...I think only the 35" tire that comes with the sasquach package is a Goodyear.
There was a document from Ford showing the different tires on the models...

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Different models get different tires. The Badlands comes with BFG KO2 tires. Few others come with Bridgestone I believe, one comes with Generals...I think only the 35" tire that comes with the sasquach package is a Goodyear.
There was a document from Ford showing the different tires on the models...
2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Prelim-Tech-Specs_page_2.jpg

CaptMatt15

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman, 1997 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, they are Pirelli P Zeroes but they have a unique tread pattern and have HN (Hyundai N) molded on the sidewall. If you look on Tire Rack or Discount Tire there are multiple tires that are brand, car, and wheel corner specific. Michelins and Pirellis for Ferrari, Porsche, AMG etc
As a Porsche owner - can confirm this is how this type of thing works for high end sports cars. I think I ran across a 'model specific' Falken Wildpeak on tire rack this week as well.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I am glad that problem is fixed. /s

@Ford - I am much more worried about manual transmission availability with the 2.7 or Sasquatch, and towing capacity....

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

For those of you that end up with the BFG K02 33", I think will be happy. Took mine off at 35K miles and replaced with another brand.
Now I wish I could have the same back.

Mechjk43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Loved my 35” KO2s when I had them on my JK but they still weren’t enough for me to keep it. It was my daily then and the thing rode/drove like a wagon. As a past Jeep owner, I welcome the IFS! Interesting that only the Badlands get the KO2s.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer that on the Badlands you can get 33" KO2s or Goodyear MTs, but if you go 35s then you can only get the MTs. :(