Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL I was the remote for my dad we had 13 channels. GO change that channel till I tell you to stop ! I can still hear it today. :captain:
I was too until we got this beauty.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! zenith remote
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't get the people who are so against the air assisted coil spring suspension... Like, I get it, it could break on the trail. But worst case scenario, you're left in the same situation you'd be in without it, which is just a static ride height

Just like the people who are against power locks... like, worst case scenario, you're left with locks that you need to manually actuate, which is what you'd have if you didn't have power locks in the first place

Edit: Meant air assist suspension. I get the complaints against full on air ride, but air assisted suspension isn't all that bad
I inherited a Pontiac Transport van with rear self leveling air suspension. The system was probably a nice thing to have when new. The suspension leveled the vehicle for cargo weight. There was even an air-hose for pumping up bike tires and stuff which was convenient.

But later for me the system began to leak and have issues. The compressor would run every 5 minutes or so to deal with the leakage. I messed around with it some. Apparently because the system was troublesome and expensive to fix, a few companies offered kits to replace the system with the normal suspension. Ended up getting rid of the van before doing the suspension replacement.

I'm open to adjustable suspension having seen the benefits on the van (when it worked). But also as a guy who tends to hang onto vehicles until grim death and buy used, would have a concern about malfunction and added costs, with some of these more complicated systems and components.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was too until we got this beauty.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! zenith remote
My early childhood memory was turning the TV tuner knob with pliers, because for some reason the tuner knob always seemed to be broken.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! tv-with-pliers

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My early childhood memory was turning the TV tuner knob with pliers, because for some reason the tuner knob always seemed to be broken.
Remember when it would get "kinda stripped' You could turn the knob real carefully and it would go....but CAREFULLY

kjv915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 f-150
We just got our first good look at the interior of the 2021 Ford Bronco, revealing a simple, retro-inspired dash design, and an interior ready to handle lots of accessories!

Simple, Retro-Inspired Dash Caught Undisguised
We see a flat dash-top, and simple surface development, consistent with the 60’s-era Broncos. The only think that graces the dash face is a reasonably-sized LCD display, flanked by two vertical air vents. The reflections kill a lot of the detail, but simple button-operated HVAC controls appear to reside below the screen, with a row of buttons above the infotainment display. Tape appears to cover something on the dash face, which may be emblazoned with a Bronco-related graphic.

Numerous AUX Switches Above Rear-View Mirror
A row of six large toggle switches reside above the rear-view mirror, which will likely be able to power a variety of add-on accessories, planned to be a major part of the Bronco’s launch.

On the center console, we can see a chunky gear-shift lever, and a series of buttons behind it, which is likely a version of Ford’s Terrain-Management functionality. A push-button start can be seen to the right of the steering wheel.

the emergency stop button come standard?

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the emergency stop button come standard?
I need one on the passenger side for when my wife is driving...but a way to disconnect it so that she can't hit it while I'm driving....

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to get your deposit ready. There will be a backorder of at least 9 months for the high end models. This thing is legit! Everything you wanted it to be.
It took a couple days, but it finally dawned on me, the weight of that comment regarding a vehicle nobody has seen yet.
If they're truly hoping for a 9 month back log, it had better have a "kickass to cost" ratio that has never been achieved before.
I mean, I'm pumped..... but 9 month backlog?
In a way, I hope so!

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just looking at the dash again-Is there going to be an option for a larger screen? It looks like the standard screen Ford uses, but I see a surround around it that possibly could fix a slightly larger screen in it.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just looking at the dash again-Is there going to be an option for a larger screen? It looks like the standard screen Ford uses, but I see a surround around it that possibly could fix a slightly larger screen in it.
I would think so. That's the kind of part that usually has an upgrade option, or two.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

But, but, why would you want a screen at all?!? /S