Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

while true, it would still have that panel sticking out into the middle area with the roof off.
It'd be no different than any vehicle with a sunroof - the roof comes off immediately after the switches/sun visors.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
while true, it would still have that panel sticking out into the middle area with the roof off.
Agreed, I think that's why the visors are also so big, it creates a sort of false roof that matches the depth of the overhead panel. In the pictures the visors look to extend to about the same length as the panel. I suppose the visors could also be removed but I don't think the panel would be able to be for a number of reasons.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The box behind the rearview mirror on the windshield looks huge. Not sure what that its about.

On top of the dash almost looks like buttons.

Edit: They are buttons. From left. auto stop/start? Front locker. Rear Locker. Transfer case lock? Traction Control. Hazards?
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 1.41.54 PM.png

If those switches come that far back on the roof maybe the removable top is more like a T-top with the middle intact.

The glare conviently hides when I would expect a manual transfer case shifter to be
On the Jeep, there is a box similar to that for the forward collision system, I believe.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wouldn't really know on that, only wranglers I've been in are CJs

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, 2014 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why is having a shift knob a big deal? Is there actually linkages or cables running to automatic transmissions nowadays? Or is it just nostalgia for having something to hold on to?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There's a couple interior design elements a buddy of mine in the know told me about that I don't see here.
Do you have any insight you can confirm or deny? Looking at the layout of the center console, you can see in the area of the shifter is seems relatively narrow, thats good. I laid in a red line for what appears to be the outer edge and a blue line for the inner edge.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! 2021 Ford Bronco Center Console Pic 1

Looking at an earlier photo of the dash and the section that goes down to meet the center console it is somewhat of a wide curved section. Where this would hook up with the main center console seems like it may be really wide, right where your knee rests, which I hope is not true, narrower is better for those with long legs.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/2021_fordbronco-ext22-jpg.2338/
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! 2021_FordBronco.ext22

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why is having a shift knob a big deal? Is there actually linkages or cables running to automatic transmissions nowadays? Or is it just nostalgia for having something to hold on to?
nostalgia mostly but I can't down play having something to hold-on to during pitching and rolling

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any insight you can confirm or deny? Looking at the layout of the center console, you can see in the area of the shifter is seems relatively narrow, thats good. I laid in a red line for what appears to be the outer edge and a blue line for the inner edge.

Looking at an earlier photo of the dash and the section that goes down to meet the center console it is somewhat of a wide curved section. Where this would hook up with the main center console seems like it may be really wide, right where your knee rests, which I hope is not true, narrower is better for those with long legs.

Its narrow enough for good leg room, wide enough for storage and cup holders. Ford loves nifty storage solutions. Go look at the 2020 super duty console for example. You will see. Its going to be a very comfortable daily driver, that you can take just about anywhere.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its narrow enough for good leg room, wide enough for storage and cup holders. Ford loves nifty storage solutions. Go look at the 2020 super duty console for example. You will see. Its going to be a very comfortable daily driver, that you can take just about anywhere.
Oh the places you can go

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing that I want to talk about. I know a lot about this thing, trim levels, reveal date & location, etc. But my buddy tells me stuff in confidence knowing how long I've been waiting for this haha. I was 16 when the last one came out, and since I was 16 my dream has been to have a NEW Bronco. My 1st two vehicles were '79s.
Sponsored