First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, the biggest giveaway of this theory is the break in the trim circled in red here...
9DC408A1-1626-4D18-9A37-BF07E1A61308.jpeg

itā€™s also in line with the visors and the switch panel. Tells me thatā€™s where the roof comes off
That's a good point about the break in the trim. One advantage to that large overhang, if true is it would protect the dashboard screens/electronics from some light rain if the roof was off.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank God they don't have the screen sticking above the dash like the Explorer.
I'm really curious to see if there explorer keeps that monstrosity moving forward. The general consensus seems to be that people hate it.... At least online. To me it's such a lazy design solution to a big screen.

make
Is it possible that the bronco will be auto 4wd like the Explorer? Like all-time 4x4 with the lockers and terrain management? Just curious. Apologies if this has been covered. I just donā€™t see any other transfer case knob unless itā€™s button controlled or something.
Maybe in that dial right behind the shifter?

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really curious to see if there explorer keeps that monstrosity moving forward. The general consensus seems to be that people hate it.... At least online. To me it's such a lazy design solution to a big screen.
I'm in the minority here - I like screens high up (hence, sitting on top of dash). Your eyes should stay at driving level, and not drop low to glance at a screen

Sponsored

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't think we're looking at a final product for the dash top. The fit and finish isn't there. That's some kind of protective cover. Many strange things going on with it. Many areas don't fit correctly including the center piece. There's a small crack in the cover by the passenger window. You can tell it's a cover near the passenger window.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think we're looking at a final product for the dash top. The fit and finish isn't there. That's some kind of protective cover. Many strange things going on with it. Many areas don't fit correctly including the center piece. There's a small crack in the cover by the passenger window. You can tell it's a cover near the passenger window.
Agreed.

I thought the same thing earlier. That's an awful fitting dash pad lol

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed.

I thought the same thing earlier. That's an awful fitting dash pad lol
Looks like hard plastic.
Probably a development tooled part to check molding capabilities and able to be modified to fit switches, glove box, vents,...
Wondering if they would go body colored hard plastic with a dash pad on top.

Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm guessing the transfer case knob may be on the other side of the steering wheel, or somewhere else not visible in the photo. A little annoying because that's one of the few features that will effect my purchase decision that I'm waiting on confirmation of.
It looks to me like it's the knob right behind the shifter, similar to how it's done on the Ranger.

I've been seeing some guys over at the Ranger 5G forum complaining that it's too easy to bump that knob into 4H, so hopefully the Bronco gets some detents that keep the knob in place until an intentional effort is made to turn it.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks to me like it's the knob right behind the shifter, similar to how it's done on the Ranger.

I've been seeing some guys over at the Ranger 5G forum complaining that it's too easy to bump that knob into 4H, so hopefully the Bronco gets some detents that keep the knob in place until an intentional effort is made to turn it.
Could be. I was thinking that was terrain response mode select. If only this picture was a little clearer we'd be able to tell. It's too grainy to see the difference between 2H/4H and pictures of a Bronco next to a cactus.:
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! 1582687873806

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another thing I'm noticing... those gauges look analog to me. Hope the digital screen is at least an option
Sponsored